Job Placement Papers (All Companies)
I-Flex Placement Paper
I-FLEX PAPER ON 2nd APRIL
I attended "i-flex solutions ltd." off-campus interview on the 2nd of April 2007
Technical interview was on 2nd April 2007
The paper is
not so tough........... So there's no need to worry. The questions are not
Distribution: All questions carry 1 mark.
The paper is
divided into 5 sections of 10 questions each.
I don't remember all the questions, Some of them are given below.
5-8. Choose the
comprehension questions were asked
Here a table
was given, and in it few data were missing. Keeping all other information in
mind, we were asked to choose the correct answer for the given questions.(
Not so tough )
Here the questions were easy. Be sure of the table given, because at first in tension I did not see the term 'total' below, so i considered it also to be a data and took it into calculation. Later i found that one out. But it was a waste of time. Even a single second counts!!!!
Reasoning questions were asked
Q. Data coding
40-50. Only Analytical Questions
Some of them
Q2. If a boat moves upstream with the speed of the boat as X and the speed of the stream is Y, what is the time taken by the boat to go upstream a distance of 90 kms and come back? (I'm not sure of the values of the speed of boat and stream ie., I dont remember the value of X and Y).
Q3. Auestion on sensex was asked.
I dont remember the rest of the questions!
Tips to attend
3. First read the question which you are going to attend fully. Don't write down the given data before reading the question fully. This is because, most of them would be easier than you think they are to be! The last portion of the question may have a hint to solve the question directly. For example see Q1 in "40 - 50" .
4. When you feel a question is tough (even if they are not, but if you feel just on seeing ) move on to the next question. Don't waste time in a single question. THIS THE MISTAKE ALMOST EVERYONE WOULD DO. ( It may be even you! )
5. Don't hesitate to take risks. Even that counts! But be atleast 60% sure about it.
6. Attend atleast 40 - 45 questions. Don't go more than that. This would show that you are too confident on things which are not correct. These are for questions which have a chance of below 40% for being correct. Or it would show that you have copied or made a guess!
7. Look at your watch occasionally to be sure that you are not going beyond time for certain number of questions.
Frequent time-watching would
increae tension level. So be careful.
9. Ifyou have time left out go for the questions you were doubtful and not for the questions that you did not get answer.(But there will not be time for that. Fortunately I had about 20 seconds left before handing over the paper)
10. Finally when you close your paper, finish it with a word of prayer.
Be careful that you don't make such mistakes.
Personal Interviews: Technical
I with my friends were waiting from 7.30AM. We were called at 7.30PM for the first interview and then at 8.30 for the next interview. We were waiting for the results until 11.00PM. Then they came out and they read out the results.
By God's abundant, bountiful and extravagant grace, I got thru!!!
We were four friends there. And all of us got through! The most heart-pumping moment was when they announced the results. One by one of us were called at constant intervals. .waiting for the Offer Letter!!!!
Well for you who see this, take care not to miss the chance of getting thru if you have cleared the aptitude test.
All The Best. Let God Be With You.
Jesus Loves You!