Job Placement Papers (All Companies)
Wipro InfoTech Placement Papers
WIPRO PAPER ON 23rd MARCH
Dear future WIPRO-ITES,
I am Sriram Sridharan, III B.Tech Mechanical from SASTRA University , Thanjavur. 321 students from our University got placed at WIPRO (obviously, I am one of those!) in the campus recruitment program that took place on March 22 & 23. It was a great experience. Here's what I've got to say.
Regarding the English questions, pay attention to minute details to sections like spelling corrections and punctuations during your preparation. You might think that the spelling correction section will be a breeze, indeed it is, but there is a chance that you might get confused when you see all the choices even for relatively simple words.
Mathematics, well, I won’t say the questions are too tough. Nevertheless, they will consume some time to solve. It’s best if you have a lot of practice in solving various types of questions. Even if you haven’t, don’t worry too much. Just believe in yourself and chug away with them.
Technical section (which consists of C++, Unix, Data Structures etc.)shouldn’t be a problem for CSE and IT guys. Fellow mechanical friends, don’t worry. The sectional cut-off for you will be quite low (say, 5/15. In comparison CSE guys might have something like 12/15). Do your best to prepare C, C++ and make sure you attend all questions.
· Be strong in your area of interest.
· Know at least up to “Functions” in C (for Mechanical students). Don’t ever say, “I know the basics of C” to the interviewer unless and
otherwise you know up to "Pointers" quite well.
· Know the differences between C & C++. Gather a few points about the concepts of C++ (data hiding, encapsulation, polymorphism, classes, objects etc.).
· When you are answering the question “Tell me about yourself”, stress a lot about what you know best. It’ll help a lot. They will be inclined to ask you questions from what you stress a lot.
· For Mechanical guys, revise the basics of the following:
o Theory of Machines
o Automobile Engineering
o Metallurgy & Material Science
Be very confident when you face the interviewer. While speaking modulate your voice. If you follow the above, nobody can stop you from going to the HR interview.
It’s a breeze, really. Prepare very well for the following questions:
1. Tell us about yourself, your family
ALL THE VERY BEST.