Job Placement Papers (All Companies)
|Placement Papers>>TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES|
TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES
TCS PAPER ON 17th MARCH AT GWALIOR
Hi, I’m sourabh
shrivas fm M.P.C.T GWALIOR (M.P.)
question fm previous paper.(only data is change). If u solve ques . frm old
papers of TCS u can do this section with ease.
QUESTIONS FM MY
2 LARGEST NO.
THAT CAN BE STORED IN A 9-BIT COMPUTER.
6 BIT ------61
SIMPLE FIND POWER OF 2 AND GET LARGEST PRIME NO. LIKE IN CASE OF 6 BIT THEN 2^6 IS 64. THE GRETEST PRIME NUMBER LEES THEN 64 OK
3. THAN ANS IS
61. THE SIDES ARE GIVEN. WHICH TRIANGLE IS NOT POSSIBLE:
4. (Momentum*Velocity)/(Acceleration * distance)
(THIS TYPE OF QUS REVICE FH PHYSICS ENTER LEVEL )
5 Four 2X2
matrices were given. We’ve to find out which of them is a singular matrix?
(DETERMINANT IS ZERO)
6. Flight takes off at 4 A.M from North-East direction and travels for 7 hours to reach the destination in the North-West direction. Some latitude and longitude of source and destination given. Find the local arrival time of destination? (I don’t know how to find it)
7. In the word CHAMPIONSHIP, if the first and second, third and forth, fifth and sixth, etc words are interchanged, what would be the 8th letter from right? (Ans: ‘I’)
8.In a two-dimensional array, X (7, 9), with each element occupying 8 bytes of memory, with the address of the first element X (1, 1)=3000; find the starting address of the element at X (5,8).
SEE DATA STRUCTURE SIMPLE FURMULA BASED…..
9. A sequence of letters is given. We’ve to find out how many V’s are there under the condition that, S should be followed by V and should not be followed by F…… V,S,F,T,W,E,L,B,V,S,L,L,K,S,M,S,V,F,L,S,D,I,……… Like that.
10.If A, B, C
are the mechanisms used separately to reduce the wastage of fuel by 30%,
40%, 10%.What will be the fuel economy if they were used combine?
11. In Madras temperature at noon varies according to t^2/2 + 4t + 12 (Read is as: t square /2 + 4t +12), where t is elapsed time. Find how much percentage of temperature is increased (or decreased) between 5pm and 8pm.(HINT: substitute & subtract values from 5 to 8)
12 The size of a program is N. And the memory occupied by the program is given by M = square root of 100N. If the size of the program is increased by 1% then how much more memory is required now?
a) 8.0% b) 2.5% c) 0.5% d) 2.4% e)1.7%
ROOT OF OF DIFF OF ROOT OF 100 nd 101.
13 A power unit is there by the bank of a river of 900 meters. A cable is made from power unit to power a plant opposite to that of the river of 2000mts. The cost of the cable below water is Rs. 5/- per meter and cost of cable on the bank is Rs. 4/- per meter. Then find out the amount to be invested to connect those two stations.
will be obtained by using the following values for X and Y
Y 0.00001 1.02 1.72 3.00 4.72
(HINT DRAW GRAPH)
Ans: Y= log10(X)
15. What is the value of the following expression M(373,5)+T(7.7)+R(4.4)-T(3.6)
MODULAS R- ROUNDOFF T- TRUNCATE
16 What is the value of the expression % # % (6) + # % # (6)
Where % means DOUBLING and # means RECIPROCAL
17 Match the following (this type of question but not same)
1. Mammal, cow ---> a. A type of
(Ans: 1-d, 2-c, 3-b, 4-a)
18.If G(0) = -1 G(1)= 1 and
G(N)=G(N-1) - G(N-2) then what is the value of G(6)?(Ans: -3)
ONCE DO R.S.AGGARWAL (QUANT) (arthimetic section)
GOOD FOR U. .
BARRONS 12TH EDI…..(4 CRITICAL RESONING…)
( IN MY PAPER…..
1. FOR A MOTORIST THER R THREE WAY……(MODEL PAPER 1 QUE 1 TO 4)
2.EIGTH VERSITY BASEBALL PLAYERS (G H . ( MODEL PAPER 2 QUE 1 TO 4)
3. THIS NOT FM GRE……. BUT SIMPLE..(STH BLUD RELATION……TYPE
Those who qualified in the written were grilled by a Panel of 2 individuals frm TCS. Tech after qualify this I call 4 Hr interview.They just test ur COMMUNICATION SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE OF C/C++ or any other prog. language and ur CONFIDENCE LEVEl. (impotant thing)Ques. based on ur area of interest r asked. A lot if ques. r asked on ur HOBBIES, STRENGTHS n WEAKNESSES, CARRIER OBJECTIVE, AIM IN LIFE . A ques. tht's frequently asked is: TELL ME SOMETHING ABT URSELF ( prepare this 1 well) They also ask u abt ur subjects n grill u a lot on this.
Qus. Introduced u sefl which not mention in u r cv.
Qus. on hobbies.
Qus Why tcs hire u ?
Qus where u found u r self after 5 year?
Qus. But why tcs by not infosys.
Simple abt my self etc….
AND finaly I’m got selected