SATYAM Job Placement Paper
Paper Type : General - other
Test Date : 6 February 2008
Test Location : SVCET , chittoor
SATYAM PAPER ON 6th FEBRUARY AT CHITTOOR
Hi friends….. I attended satyam campus interview held at svcet,chittoor.
No.of students attended : 1378 .
No.of students got through written : 228
No.of students selected for satyam : 64
The recruitment process are of 2 stages
In written test the questions are 15 and duration is 30 min. the aptitude
questions are easier than logical reasoning.
2.time & work
5.simple interest & compound interest
There is negative marking in written test. It doesn’t have sectional cutoff
but it have both lower cutoff. And higher cutoff, so we should concentrate
on these cutoff. In my view the best cutoff is 4-8. it may varies with
2. Logical and reasoning
1. I. a box contains 6 black balls and 4 red balls
II. There are 4 pink balls out of 10 balls
1. Starement (I) alone is correct and statement (II) is not sufficient
2. Statement (II) alone is correct and statement (I) is not sufficient
3. Both are correct
4. Both are insufficient
5. None of these
2. 22, ? , 27,190,32,260 find the missing number.
3. this question is paragraph conclusion(I don’t remember)
4. in certain code language a=0, ß=1 and the decimal numbers written in
aaß=1 aßa=2 aßß=3 ßaa=4………. Find the product of ßßß and ßaß? 5. this
question is logical question.
6. A complete a work in 8 hrs. B complete the work in H hrs. if A and B
complete the work in 3 hrs. find H?
7. A and B completed the race in time 4:5 ratio. If A takes 20 min more than
B then find time Taken by B to complete
8.There are tow boxes containing 4 balck and 6 red balls , 5 black balls and
3 red balls respectively. What is probability of getting 1 black ball?
9.what is the smallest side of the triangle if the perimeter of triangle is
54. if the sides are 2:3:4 ratio.
10. This question is on blood relations.
I don’t remember the remaining questions.
The interview is general HR interview they don’t asked about any technical
questions. The HR interview is easy.
ALL THE BEST