Sap Labs Placement Paper
|Paper Type : Candidate Experiences
Test Date : 15 October 2006
Test Location : st.joseph pre university college,bangalore
SAP Test on oct 15
paper consisted of 2 sections: 1-logical (30 q's-30min)
2-technical(30 q's-30 min)
logical part(including apt q's)
1. two questions based on blood relations
2. some questions based on finding who is who-eg: 3 three
persons namely mahesh,tapan,farhan who r
director,producer,actor not respectively are staying
together and some relations will be given using that we
should find out who is who.
3. few basic apt q's from agarwal book(not so tough).
4. most of the q's on mathematical expressions-
for eg:+ indicates /,* indicates -,- indicates+,/ indicates
evaluate the exp:2/3*12+2-3 some thing like that.
5. similar to above q,4 exp will be given and we should
chech out which exp is correct,after replacing the
6. two stmts will be given n need to check whether stmt 1 is
enough or stmt 2 is enough,or both -like that.(4 to 5 q's of
here for this paper time mgmt is very very impt.
technical part( C)
1. few q's on finding the o/p.
2. few on identifying the correct algm(bubble sort,selection
3. study pointers chapter very well coz most of the q's will
be from that.
4. some q's on choosing the correct function to be inserted
from the given options.
5. few numbers will be given n asked to arrange those using
bubble sort or selection sort or some thing like that.
all the best,