Job Placement Papers (All Companies)
ISRO tech Placement Paper
ISRO PAPER ON 22nd APRIL AT CHENNAI
I will give only the harder questions as many as i remember.... I think there is no point in listing the dummy problems
1) Vander wal's equation (We have to pick up the right answer from four choices)
2)To a heat
engine a constant heat is supplied at 300kJ at 290 C and heat is rejected at
8.5 C. What is the heat rejected?
operation is done?
5) What is the maximum height of a siphon?
6)Time bound varying material is called?
7)There are two
bodies, one with high mass another with low mass. Both are having same
kinetic energy. Their momentum will be?
8)Ratio of kinetic energies of two bodies is 1 : 4, The what is the ratio of their momentum?
9)What is the notch angle of izod impact test?
10) For a given nozzle angle and number of rows in the turbine, what is the optimum blade speed ratio?
11) A question on manometer with diagram
12) Two reservoirs are connected by a pipe of diameter D. Due to the chemical deposition the diameter is reduced by 20%. Neglect the frictional losses. How will the discharge will vary?
13)Around 10 questions on very basics of Matrices, Eigen values, Laplace.
14)A question on the position of metacenter
15) Match the following on Reynolds, weber, prandtl no
16) Problem on bulk modulus
17)What is the total volume change in a cylinderical vessel if strain e1 acts along longitudinal and stain e2 acts along tangential direction?
18)A question on belt friction
19)A turbine of periperal velocity V is designed for 100m head. what will be the periperal velocity of a turbine if the head is 800m?
No question was asked from Refrigeration and airconditioning
All the best