Intergraph Job Placement
INTERGRAPH PAPER ON 5TH JUNE,2008
We do not remember the questions exactly, here we just tried to cover
the major areas.
Paper consists of two sections : 1. analytical (20 marks)
2. C skills (20 marks) total time 45 min
1. Given a cube, with different colors on its faces, and then is cut
into 64 pieces, and the questions relate to the colors of different
colored small cubes.
2. A few ladies and gents sit around table in some given order and 4
questions are about their seating arrangement with some restrictions.
3. Draw a venn diagram for 3 items : white, flowers, cloth
Ans : draw 3 circles each intersecting the other , with white kept in the
4. A problem related to seating arrangement of 4 people ( 2 ladies and
2 gents) with some restrictions
5. problem related to milk with water added to it for three times
Ans: 20.5 litres
6. Problem related to diagrams . Five diagrams were given and asked to
find the sixth one.
1. Max number of nodes in a binary tree with height 3 is 20 :
2. 10,20,30,40,50,60 : give the order when put in a queue and in a stack
Ans : Queue : 10,20,30,40,50,60
stack : 60,50,40,30,20,10
3. Debugging is the process of finding
Ans : logical and runtime errors
4. trace the error:
/* some other stuff here */
Ans: syntax error
5. a problem with a function named 'myValue' will be given and asked to
find the value of main() for an argument of 150,
Ans : 150
6. Some problems related to 'for' loops.
7. problem on conditional inclusion.
8. problem related to depth first and breadth first search (DSA subject)
9. study the syntax of malloc function
10. locate the error
int arr (20);
Ans: syntax error.