INFOTECH Placement Papers
Paper Type : Technical - Other
Test Date : 14 March 2008
Test Location : MSRIT Bangalore
Hi Mech. Dudes….
I am here collected some tech. paper Qns.
1. The unit of force in S I system of units is
A. dyne B. Kilogram C. Newton D. Watt ans C
2. the angle bet two forces when the resultant is max and min
A. 0 and 180 B. 180 and 0 C. 90 and 180 D. 90 and 0 ans. 90 and 180 (I
3. which of the following is a proper sequence
Ans: Yielding, proportionality limit, elastic limit, Failure
4.Whenever a material is loaded with in elastic limit stress is
Ans: Directly proportional
5. The Strain energy stored in a spring when subjected to max load, with
out permanent distortion……
Ans: Proof resilience (Doubt)
6. A definite area or space where some TD process takes place is…..
Ans. Thermodynamic cycle (Doubt)
7. The absolute 0 temp is taken as
Ans. -273 deg cent
8. The measurement of a TD Ppty known as temp is based on
A 0th law of TD B. 1st law C. 2nd law D. None
9. A close vessel made of steel and used for generation of steam is…
Ans. Steam boiler
10. When the circulation of water in a boiler is by a centrifugal pump
then the boier is known as
Natural circulation Boiler
Forced circulation boiler
11. Which boiler is best suited to meet fluctuation demand of steam
Babcock and Wilcox
12. In a 4 stroke engine the sequence of operations is
Ans. Suction, Compression, Expansion and Exhaust
13. Stochiometric ratio is
14. Diesel as compared to Petrol is
Ans. More difficult to Ignite
15. Eulers EQN can be used for
Ans. All of the above
16. Only Rocket engines can be propelled to space because
Ans. They can generate very high Thrust
17. The actual power supplied by the engine crank shaft is called
Ans. Brake Power.
I think this much is enough to pass
Role of money in politics.
Impact of movies on real life.