INFOSYS Placement Papers
INFOSYS PAPER ON 11th NOVEMBER 2007
The Exam consists of two sections
1. Aptitude and Logical reasoning
In the first section there were 30 questions and the time limit was 40
Four Friends A, B, C and D are living in a hostel. One day Aís uncle came
and gave him a box of laddoos, According to their rule whatever they get
will be equally divided among them. So A divided the laddoos into four equal
parts and he ate his part. Then B came to the room and he divided the
laddoos into four equal parts and A and B ate their part. Then C came to the
room he divided the laddoos into four equal parts and he ate his part. Then
at the last D came to the room he also divided the laddoos into four equal
parts and he ate his part. The number of laddoos D ate was 3.
1. How many laddoos did A eat?
2. How many laddoos did B eat?
3. How many laddoos did C eat?
4. How many laddoos were there in the box altogether?
5. I donít remember the 5th one.
Questions from 6 to 10 were based on figures.
There are two sets of figures marked from 1 to 4. In the first set one
figure is missing and we have to find the correct sequence from the other 4
Questions from 15 to 20 we are given some general information with two
statements. And we have to find whether we can calculate the result from the
first statement or second statement or a combination of both
11. A shop sells 28 pairs of Soxes and gives 20% discount on each pair. What
is the cost of a pair of sox?
1) The cost of a pair of sox is 89.
2) The total amount for a bunch of 60 pairs of soxes is 1250.
12. The cost of a book including postage charge and tax is Rs.100.What is
the original price of the book.
1) The postage charge is 1.75 rupees.
2) The tax is 9%.