INFOSYS Placement Papers
INFOSYS PAPER ON 24th NOVEMBER AT BANGALORE
Hello, the paper had two parts analytical and verbal section.
1. Blood relation problems
2.Venn diagram (Given data’s about three quantities n problems regarding
3.Data interpretation(Charts graphs)
4.Data Sufficiency(two sentences n answer like a is only true b is only true
to answer both are needed to answer some thing like that)
6. Logical reasoning (Statements and conclusions type questions)
7. Series (you have to predict the next pattern by observing the previous
Go through R.S. Aggarwal verbal and non-verbal you will find all types of
questions mentioned above.
1. Correct sentence (choose the correct sentence from 4 sentences)
2. Choose a heading for the sentence(choose a heading for the para choice
will be given its about how u infer the para)
3. Error in the sentence(Error will be in punctuations conjunctions was were
had has have errors)
4. Jumbled sentences
5. Reading Comprehension( There will be 2 RC’s,do this at last ,the longest
one is easy read questions first
For this section no special preparation is required, you will be able to
answer most of them correctly.
It was a general type, questions were like “Talk about yourself, your
academics” make sure you speak in decent accent in English. Questions from
your resume will be asked so be prepared!!
Questions from current topics or general type may be asked.
At last a puzzle will be asked, you have try until you are asked to stop,
even if you don’t get the answer don’t panic they only check your approach.
So be calm and answer confidently. Finally you be asked regarding your
queries. And results were informed to be mailed after 4-5 weeks.
Only 2 days of work is enough to get through the test, so give your best and
remember “FAILURES ARE THE PILLARS OF SUCCESS”.