Job Placement Papers (All Companies)
Hexaware Placement Papers
SYNONYMS,ANTONYMS & INCORRECT SPELLINGS
odd man out-like man in
1. A E I O ans o - (rest are made of lines now tell me are a big zero)
2. (fig) circle star rectangle another symbol ans star - rest are flowchart symbols
programs documents settings properties
processor ,motherboard ,display card, mouse
5. where is SIM card found ans mobile phone (by the way can you expand SIM)
what is the lock symbol appearing in bootom
of the browser mean
7. expand WAP ans Wireless Application Protocol
8. expand CORBA ans Common Object Request Broker Architeture
9. 184.108.40.206 - means what ans IP Address crack choice a)sums choice b)your head
10. Find the reminder when 333666777888999 divided by 3 or 9 or 11 ?
Which is the biggest perfect square amongst the
12. In the series 0, 3, 8, 15,__ What is the next number?
13. X < 0, Y <> 0 then what is the possibility that the result is always positive? Ans. (xy)^2
Let ax2 + bx + c = 0 If the sum of the equal
roots is equal to the product of the same roots.Then which
15. Find the value of (1.99)2 Ans. 3.9601(dont calc - should be near to 4)
There is a room with 6' x 8'. A 1' tile is fixed
along the 4 walls in one row. How many 1" tiles
2 persons can finish a job in 8 days. First
person alone can finish the work in 24 days. How many days
18. In a car wheel, two spokes cover 15 degree. Then for the entire car,how many spokes are there?Ans. 24.
19. What is the angle of degree suspended when two hands of clock showing the time 2.30. Ans. 105 degrees
A person's salary is getting reduced by 20%. What
percentage should be added to get back
his original salary?
Two persons start at the same point, walk in
opposite directions with 5km/hr and 5.5km/hr respectively.
22. A person starts walking at a speed of 5km/hr through half the distance, rest of the distance he covers with aspeed 4km/hr. Total time of travel is 9 hours. What is the maximum distance he can cover?Ans.40 km
23. In a rectangle the length is increased by of the original length . By what proportion should the width be reduced so that the area will be the same?Ans. 33
24. Find the nth number in the series is 1, -3, 5, -7.___Ans. (-1)*(2n-1)
25. If a square is formed by the diagonal of the square as an edge, what is the ratio between the area?Ans. 2
The perimeter of a rhombus is 52 units. One of its
diagonal is 24 units.What is its second diagonals length?
A cubical rectangular bar has the dimensions with
the ratio 5 : 4 : 3. Its volume is 7500.
What is the surface
A persons salary iis decreased by steps of 20%,
15% and 10%. What will be the percentage decrease, if the
3 persons started placementpapers with a capital
of Rs.3000 . B invest Rs.600 less than A, C invest Rs.300 less
30. 178^2 -22^2 (USE (A+B)(A-B))
31. f(x) = x! g(x)=x^10 h(x)= 10^x for large values of x which is greater?
32. f(x) = 1/(1-x) find(f(f(f(x)))
33. x+(1/x) = 2.5 find x^2 + (1/x^2)
34. 2^(2^n) = 256 find 2^(2n)
35. x=0 y=0 6x+7y=42 find position(lies inside/out/on) of (4,5) in the triangle
36. 22 Jun 2003 is sunday which year previously did 22 jun became sunday
37. A man walked 30m west 5m south 10m west 35m north to reach tollgate find the dist from start to gate.ans. 50m (use pythogoras)
38. area of square = sum of areas of rect1(41*27) and rect2(41*14). find square side.ans. 41
39. find next in series 31,29,31,30,31,? ans. 30 he!he!he!(they rep jan,feb,mar,.... hit your head) Walk/Swim thro Coding
1. No GD only shout!!! - Our LOk Sabha Style
2. Shout at top of your voice and shout some meaningful points
3. Please train ur vocal chords! Drink our good pure(pun intended) water before GD
4. IF u cant then carry a loudspeaker
5. 10 per group max 3 groups
6. final interview they select 3 from each group
7. Dont think 1-proposer 1-opposer 1-moderator it could 3-proposer or 3 opposer too.
8. If your group is silent Please follow GD rules.
9. 30 minutes of shouting(3min-choose the topic, 2min-prepare,20min-shout)
10. They might also give you a topic.
11. Please dont wait for your chance - Grab
12. Be ready to summarise. Try to say all the points told and say conclusion is yet to be reached.
13. Dont ever make unruly gestures. You are out immediately.
14. Be ready for any topic .Only general topic - no subject, economics style Inside Out Questions you want to ask but dont know to whom