GSSL Placement Papers
ITest : General Intelligence
II test : Technical test
III test : C-language
Some of the questions what I have Iam sending.
1. 5,5,,13,13,21,21 Ans: 29
2.0,7,26,63,124, Ans: 215 i.e.n**3-1 rule following
3. 1,3,5,7, Ans: 9 '1' is not a prime number
4. If a person walks at 4/5th of his usual spee he reaches 40min late.
he walks athis usual speed how much time does he travels.
Ans:160min or 2hr 40min
5. Two trains A&B start at opposite points 120km at 60kmph. A fly
starting along with train A at 120kmph reaches B then returns back to
touch and continue. By the time two trains meet howmuch distance the fly
would have travelled?
Ans : By 1hour both trains meet, so the distance travel by fly in 1hr
6.In a class 80% have passed english,70% passed Hindi 10% didnot passed
either. If 144 students passed both. What is the total strength of the
.. Find the least number when divided by 7 gives the reminder 6, when
divided by 6 gives reminder 5, when divided by 5 gives reminder 4 and so
8. If a man stands in front of sun what is the first letter of the
direction which is left to him:
9.A square is to circle what is cube to
i) Joy = gay
ii) Inert = Inactive
11.One wordswill begiven find oddman out: Ans:sickle like that
a) sow b) cut c) d) sickel
12. If I bought a cycle before 2days of my birthday and I broke it after
3 days of my birthday the day I broke is Mar2, 1956? Answer following
i) when is his birthday?
Ans: April,28 (due to leap year i.e.1956) but do not keep answer
blindly we just think before choosing answer Iam just giving ideaof
You forgott your umbrella during the party on last friday.I
expected you to collect it on your visit on wednesday,I plan to leave on
Questions: when A missed umbrella?
When A is supposed to collect it?
When K leaves?
Hint: These dates i.e. Aug 25 is not exactly given in test, but Iam
giving feel of that question.If you solve this question you can solve it
easily in exam.
14.What is my father's sons son to my son?
Ans: cousin brother
15.On cutting which solid parabola would be generated Ans: cone
16. Eulers formula: Ans: F+V-E =2;
F= faces;V= vertices;E = number of edges
17. Newton Rapson method is to find Ans:to find the root of f(x) = 0;
18. How many tangents can be dran within three circles if they donot lie
within each other
Ans : 12 But this answer is not there I kept 8 as answer
19. In language the fortran which is true. A) fortran uses call by value
20. When a program is compiled what it produces
Ans:source code to object code
21. In the following venn diagram shaded region is represented by some
question like that I can't draw figure here thats why Iam sendinganswer
Ans: (B-A)' i.e. (B-A) whole dash
22. xy-x+2y = 6 equation is shifted to form equation xy=c what is c?
Ans : 4
23.When x is real what is the least value of (x**2-6*x+5)/(x**2+2*x+1)
24.When an object like cube or sphere is seen along x,y,z,axes we get
same.Apart from these suggest another which has similar characteristics?
Ans:you have to draw the figure Ans: is triangular prism you draw
25. When an object is seen from front side we can see two concentric
squares and topview also without any hidden lines. Draw the side view.
Ans: I know ans but I canot draw.
26. Convert 251 decimal to base 8(i.e. octal)?
Ans: similar question but for this question answer is 373
27. How much information can be solved in 1 byte of a IBM pc compatible?
28.What is the language used for Artificial Intelligence Ans: lisp
29. Swap two variables without using temporary variable
Ans: a= a+b;
30.Which is not the operating system ?Ans: BIOS
31. What is the optimum number of operations for
Ans: three multiplications, three additions.
32. A=> Bmeans
Ans: if A is true B has to be true
33.If A is not invertible and BA = I is not possible
Ans: Determinant is Zero.
34, What is FREE BoDY Diagram
Ans: Used for analysing FEM.
35. A die is thrown twice what is the probability that you get same
I donot know paper before giving GSSL. But for your purpose only I
recollected all questions. But C language paper Sekhar babu will send
today afternoon. Otherwise I will send today before 8:00p.m. Best of
C language is some what tough. 15 questions are there.
You solve these questions.and check mails frequently I will definitely
send C language paper today itself,
In interviewthey will ask about graphics i.e. about curves, prove sum of
the angles in triangle is 180
If we draw a triangle in a circle prove that angle is 90 degrees.