Paper Type : Candidate Experiences
Test Date : 26 July 2006
Test Location : MSRIT, bangalore, karnataka
FLEXTRONICS PAPER AND PATTERN ON 26th JULY 2006 AT MSRIT, BANAGLORE
THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO R WAITING TO GET PLACED FROM COLLEGE CAMPUS ( 6TH
im pradeep doing BE (computer science), MSRIT, BANAGLORE got placed in
FLEXTRONICS, few days back.............
i want to share my experience with u people.....
1)writtn test (it was bit tough)
2) 2 rounds of technical interview
1. english grammer type -> 15 questions, 10 Q r like normal grammar very
easy , last 5 r passage reading types very easy ( 15 MIN TIME)
2. ANALYTICAL -> 20 questions in 20 min, questions like
SET THEORY PROBLEMS, AND
one QUESTION followed by statement 1: something and statement 2:
options: QUESTION CAN BE ANSWERED BY USING 1ST STATEMENT or 2ND or BOTH
THIS SECTION WILL BE EASY
3. GENERAL APTITUDE -> 20 questions , bit tough , time consuming, CUBE
PROBLEMS r important , i dont know any material for this , i just used
my knowledge ( guessd in fact) got the right answer at last.......
remaining from R.S AGARVAL
4. DATA STRUCTURE AND ALGORITHMS:
this part is really screwing,
they will give some programs and asked us to choose the output.....
most of the questions were on STRUCTURES.......
few on TREES, LINKED LIST
time cosuming, so do it as quick as possible.....
5. C OR C++ PAPER
i selected C paper it was easy, most of the questions were on POINTERS,
since im from CSE, i felt this paper was easy
i heard C++ was bit tough, they askd questions on iostreams, and
( OTHER BRANCH PPL WILL HAVE LOWER CUTOFF IN 4TH SECTION, FLEXTRONICS
MAINLY WANTS E&C , TELECOM PPL, I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO GOT SELECTED FROM
2. TECHNICAL ROUND
bacically there will be 3 round , 2 tech and 1 HR
i had only 2 rounds, in between they asked some HR questions.....
- asked abt my project, some C questions, DATA STRUCTURE questions,
mainly UNION( be good in this)
- C++ questions like POLYMORPHISM, RUNTIME POLY MORPHISM, INHERITENCE
- DATA COMMUNICATION questions like
DIFF BETWEEN IP, UDP, TCP
PROTOCOLS LIKE-> HTTP, SMTP etc
all were abt basic knowledge abt communication.....
- MICROPROCESSOR question like , represent -31 in binary, how will u
detemine that a processor is of this much bit( ans:by its data bus
this was easy
- abt SYSTEM SOFTWARE , like basic functions of assemblers, compilers,
- implement STACK program( very easy)
for me they asked hr questions in tech rounds itself
- did u reach to any HR round in any other company?? if s , y did they
- whats ur expectation from our company???? except salary??
( i told, training, work environment,)
- on what platfrom u want to work??????
(i told development, testing and maintenence)
- any preferred place????
( i said NO sir)
- what r ur CO-CUURICULAR and EXTRA- CURICULAR activities????
(FOR PPL FROM OTHER BARNCH BE PREPARED WELL IN DATA STRUCTURE, OPERATING
SYSTEM, C , C++ , FOR TECHNICAL ROUND THEY GONNA ASK QUESTIONS
IRRESPECTIVE OF UR BRANCH, BUT THEY PREFFER E&C AND TELECOM...... HOW
FUNNY U KNOW......!!!!!)
THANK U PPL..........
ALL THE VERY BEST.......