CTS Job Placement Paper
Campus Recruitment REC Trichy
1. Funtions(in all engineering students group u can get hint of these qts)
2. Based on dominoes.6 Dominoes were given & target was given we had to find
the correct position of a
specific domino form the 4 options so that we can reach the target 8
problems were based on this 3.strings
3 Rules were given 8 qts were asked based on thaose rules. we had to find
whether the string given was valid
or not based on those rules.there were 3 synbols g,o,d .in the lang & x y
were strings of Gs with atleast 1 g
4. Based on coding of alphabets(simple) practice rs aggarwal reasoning for
5. English anagrams eg d_a_b_l_c diabolic-devilish a word incomplete was
given & its meaning was given
in the choices quixotic-utopian persuade-convince deprecate-degenerate
quotidian-everyday 2 more don't get confused with words leasr them propwerly
6. (a,b,c)- L(a) is if u delete 1st element from it whatever is left. (a,b,c)-L(b)
is 1st element of the list.
if (a,b) &a r two lists then M(l1,l2) is ((a,b),a).
based on this they gave 4 questions,most of the answers were b.there is
negative marking of .25.
7. If abacbb corresponds to bbcaba & acbbca corresponds to acbbca then
baabcb corresponds to what.
what they did in each question was either rotated the full word clockwise by
1 .like if abcbac corresponds
to bcbaca & acbacb correspnds to cbacba then abcabc corresponds to what.
8. Then one question was on six block borders were given.
1 2 2 3 3 1
1 2 3 2 1 3
this was given in six different column blocks.ques. was
if 1 2 3 2
2 3 2 1
1 3 2 3
3 2 1 2
then 1 2 - -
- - - -
- - - -
- - - -
corresponds to which of the block.four options were given.all these things
were in square blocks.
like this 10 questions were given.
9. p--s--d- corresponds to what
1.utopian 2.convince 3.pervade 4.
ans- convince.-persuade.one was perverse.decadent(not sure)
10 S = (a,b,(c),(d))
F(s) = Only the first element
G(s) = excluding the first element
H(s,t) = All element of S & T.
Perform the following operations answers
i. FFGG(s) (d)
ii.FGFG G(T) (d)
iv.GGFFG(S) (b) May be
v.H(GGF(S),FFG(T)) (a)may be
Vi.h(gfg(s),h(gf(t),ffg(s)) (c)May be
11 a^b = 1+ a* (a ^(b – 1) when b> = 1 when b=0
i. 4^2 = 21
ii. 4^3 = 85
viii. 4v( don’t know)
12. There are 18 buttons , 6 red , 6 Yellow, 6 green How many ways they can
be arranged in
i. 2 piles so there are equal no. of buttons in each pile.
ii. 3 pile so that each pile contains 2 buttons of each color
iii. in 2 pile so thjat all button of red and yellow are in diff. Piles.
iv. In 3 piles so that each pile contains 3 buttons of two colors.
v. In 2 piles so that each pile contains 3 buttons of yellow.
vi. No piles are containg green and yellowand distribute in 2 piles.
13. Unscramble the given words and find the first and last letter
IV. humtrete.( Ambiguous)---Meaning theorem
( I am also confused regarding this question)
14 Somre Graphical interpretation, Seven figure are given on each but in
which 4 are of one type and three are
of another type find the sequence of he 3 figures
HINTS= >>. The triangles are pointing to corner or mid of the side
# case are obtained by rotating in one direction etc……