CTS Job Placement Paper
Paper Type : Whole Testpaper
Test Date : 3 July 2006
Test Location : SSN COLLEGE OF ENG, CHENNAI
CTS CAMPUS REQUIRMENT PAPER CONDUCTED ON JULY 3RD AT SSN COLLEGE OF ENG,
NOTE: MERIT TRACT CONDUCTED THE APTITUDE TEST OF US
ROUND1: APTITUDE TEST
ROUND2: TECHNICAL & HR INTERVIEW (BOTH IN THE SAME PANNEL)
BOTH THE ROUNDS WERE CONDUCTED ON THE SAME DAY(JULY 3RD-RESULTS WERE LET OUT
AROUND 10:30 PM ON THE SAME DAY
OUT OF 500 CANDIDATES 359 WAS SHORT SELECTED.THERE WERE 21 INTERVIEW PANNELS.
FINNLY 226 STUDENTS FROM OUR COLLEGE WERE SELECTED.
APTITUDE TEST (STARTED ON 11:30AM ON JULY 3RD)
IT HAD 3 SECTIONS.THE QUESTION PAPPER FOR EACH SECYION WAS TAKEN AFTER ITS
TIME DURATION IS OVER.
TIME ALLOTED: 20 min
1. Reading Comprehension: There were 2 reading compression both pretty
2. Finding the right sequence: In this type of questions 4 related sentences
would be given. We need to find the appropriate ordering of sentence.4
choices was given.
3. Find the incorrect/correct sentence: Out of the four sentences given we
were asked to find which the correct/incorrect sentences are.
NOTE: THERE WAS NO SYNONMS, ANTONYMS, SENTENCE COMPLETION AND ANALOGYS
TIME ALLOTED: 30min
1. GEOMENTRY FIGURES: A cube sum was given. It was something like.8 cubes
side of same length painted green on all sides is combined to one big cube
There were around 5-6 questions based on this. Like how many cubes were
painted on only 3 sides.
2. A tricky question: there was a set of questions based on the following
condition. ZERO IS REP BY $ AND 1 BY #.AND EACH NO IS REPRSENTED BY ONLY $
AND # E.g. 2->$#.QUESTIONS WERE LIKE WHAT IS 96/32.
(THIS PROBLEM SHOULD BE SOLVED BY CONVERTING THE NUMBERS TO ITS BINARY
3. QUESTIONS ON INTIAL SALARY FINDING: salary after 10 yrs were given.
Conditions on Increments were also given
4. QUESTIONS ON KNOCK OUT TROURNAMENTS.
5. QUESTIONS ON VENN DIAGRAMS.
SECTION3: LOGICAL REASONNIG
TIME ALLOTED: 20min
Expect 1 all questions were based on diagrams like finding the odd man out.
The last question was based on path finding.
Some technical questions were
What is a binary tree?? A tree was given and asked if itís a valid binary
If there are 16 address lines how many address spaces can be addressed do we
always use base 2 to represent address spaces?
What is segmentation?
If a program is 62 MB. And RAM size is 32 MB. What should be the page size?
what should me the max and min swaps done during paging
What are virtual base classes and virtual functions?
If a variable is not declared in a program. How the compiler does knows it.
What is the error message given?
Which data structure is used to represent a binary tree? And y.
write a prog to implement stack, doubly linked list,
Some hr questions were
1. Tell me about ur self
2. Y do u wanna get into CTS
3. What if u r getting a job in CTS N ANOTHER HIGH PAYIN COMPANY which one
will u choose.
4. about my hobbies and weakness. 5. abt the book u read recently
NOTE: IF PROJECTS WERE DONE QUESTIONS WERE ASKED ABOUT ITíS PREACTICAL USE.