Crompton Paper Whole Testpaper DELHI - 8 July 2006
CROMPTON GREAVES PAPER - 08 JUL 2006
1. mohr circle is used to find?
2. Wat wil hapen to height of a
a) increses wit increase in diametr
b) decrease wid increase in diametr
c) inceare wit increase in specific weight
d) decerase wid increase in specific weight
3. Specific speed of turbine
c) flow rate
d) not remember
4. Power of a belt is givn by-
d) all the above
5. At what temperature celsius nd
faherinit is equal-
6. Slenderness ratio of a mild steel
7. Magnet is made of which iron
8. Which is weakest iron
c) or optin yad nahn
9. Magnet north pole represents which
10. Speriodizing is a type of which
11. Normaling is done at
a) above crystaline temp with quenchng of oils
b) below crystaline temp
12. Rivets r made by which process
b) cold heating
13. y mercury donot stick to the tube
a) cohesive force>adhesive force
b) cohesive force <adhesive force
c) cohesive force =adhesive force
14. y cage is provided in bearing in
between the balls
15. Wear allowance on go no go is for
b) no go
16. If area, length, diametr, stres r
doubled what wil hapen to the strain energy?
17. If a spring of stiffnes of k is
divided in 4 parts and then joined in paralel then what wil
b the resultant stifness
18. ek bearing lubrication ka
19. How can we increase the pressure
angle of a gear
a) plaster of paris is extracted from bauxite, true / false
b) ek or tha yaad nahi
21. What is 18-4-1 mild steel?
18 mei kiska kitna composition hai, 4 or 1 mei bhi
22. What is the shape of bending
moment of cantilever with udl over it?
23. Surface measurement RA is taken
in which units?
c) dnt remember
24. In which fit clearance wil b more
for hole and shaft?
25. If spring is in compressive
stresses then major stresses wil b
26. Velocity ratio of gear wil b
equal at which point?
27. How much is thermal efficecy of
internal combustion engine?
28. Internal spur gear is mass
produced by which process
29. ek hooke joint ka tha question?