Job Placement Papers (All Companies)
COGNIZANT Job Placement Paper
Cognizant Placement Paper
says " the horse is not black".
2. A son and father go for boating in river upstream. After rowing for 1 mile son notices the hat of his father's hat is falling in the river. After 5 min., he tells his father that his hat has fallen. So, they turn around and are able to pick the hat at the point from where they began boating after 5 min. Tell the speed of river.
Ans: 6 miles/hr
3 A+B+C+D=D+E+F+G=G+H+I=17 where each letter represent a number from 1 to 9. Find out what does letter D and G represent if letter A= 4.(8marks)< /FONT>
Ans:D= 5 G=1
4. Argentina had football team of 22 player of which captain is from Brazilian team and goalkeeper from European team. For remainig players, they have picked 6 from argentinan and 14 from european. Now for a team of 11 they must have goalkeeper and captain so out of 9 now, they plan to select 3 from argentinian and 6 from European. Find out no. of possibilities available for it. (2 marks)
Ans: 160600 (ie 6C3 * 14C6)
5. Three thives were caught stealing sheep, mule and camel. A says " B had stolen sheep " C says " B had stolen mule" B says he had stolen nothing. the one who had stolen horse is speaking truth. the one who had stolen camel is lying . Tell who had stolen what? (5 marks)
Ans: A- camel B- mule C- horse
6. A group of friends goes for dinner and gets bill of Rs 2400 . Two of
them says that they have forgotten their purse so remaining make an extra
contribution of Rs 100 to pay up the bill. Tell the number of
Ans: 8 persons
7. In a colony, there are some families. Each of them have children but different in numbers.
Following are conditions:
Tell the number of families.(5 marks)
Ans: 3 families
8. There are 6 people W,H,M,C,G,F who are murderer , victim , judge , police, witness, hangman. There was no eye-witness only circumtancial witness. The murderer was sentenced to death. Read following statement and determine who is who. ( 8 marks)
1. M knew both murderer and victim.