CISCO Job Placement Paper
CISCO PAPER ON 26th AUGUST 2008
1. Find perimeter of a trapezium with 3 sides given and distance between
parallel sides given.
2. A triangle ABC is given, a line DE is paralel to base side and that cuts
the triangle. The ratio of area of triangle to the area of trapezium .given
3. Four concentric circles are given. The radius of 1st circle is x.next is
2x,then 3x and 4x. given that area b/w 2nd and 1st is A and 4th and 3rd
circles being B.find ratio of A to B
4. What is the Difference between the perimeteres of two concentric circles
is 66. Find the difference between radius
5. 3/p=6,3/q=15. Find p-q
Cisco Technical questions
6. #define clrscr() 100
7. which of the followin is used for avoiding network congestion
all of de above
wats o/p of this pgm. What will b printed
} wat will b printed.
unsigned short a=-1;
unsigned char b=a;
printf(?%d %d ?,a,b);
wat is o/p of the program
a. 65535 -1
b. 65535 65535
c. -1 -1
11. arrays base address is 1000?.array is a..then wat is de
correct address of a?
12. one packet is 64bytes..no of pkts send is 16000..then total no of bytes
13. #define maxval 5 (programming / computer science engineering technical
int main (void)
14. #define a 3+3
#define b 11-3
wat is o/p?????
15. A question in which segment address is given. logical address is 800.
Base addresses also given. You have 2 find physical address
16. There was a question on processor speed in nanocycles. Then it performs
a instruction in x cycles. like this..
int s=(int *)malloc(10*sizeof(int));
whats the output?