CARITOR Placement Papers
CARITOR SERVICES INDIA PVT LIMITED
printf(%d,sizeof (union z));
short int j;
#define x 10
run time error
char a =abc
13.main(int arg c)
hello world 13
assume base address is 567895
567895, 567895, 567895,2
A- if statements is partly right
B- if statements is partly wrong
C- if no conclusion can be made
first 6 questions from data interpretation
last 5 questions on what comes next
1. a man works. He has to maintain 100 cups. He gets 30 ps for every cup he
safeguards and has 10 pay 90 ps for every cup he breaks.if he earns rs.24
per day, how many did he break?
2. 32 people playing table tennis. how many matches to determine the winner.
3. A cube 3* 3* 3 is painted green it is cut into 1* 1* 1 how many
cubes were painted on atleast on one side
4. If x and x+10 are lengths containing right angle, what is the equation if
area is 24 sq.cm
5. Length and breadth of a rectangle are in ratio 7:5. If length is reduced
by 5 and breadth by 2, area reduces by 65. Find length and breadth.
6. Denominator is 4 greater than numerator if 10 is added to Denominator,the
fraction becomes 1/8.what is the fraction
7. A and b can do a piece of work in 15 and 10 days. A and b work on it for
sometime and then a leaves b completes the job in 5 days. For how long did a
8. In a company 241 apply for posts .of them 40 know neither c nor c++.180
know c; 186 knows c++. how many people know only c.
9. A farmer has a farm square of 100 sq.m a cow is tied at one and with a
rope of 10m length.assume pi-3.what is the area of land the cow can graze.
10. The average of x and y is 6.5. if z=4,what is the average of x,y,z.
11. If the bus travels with 8 tyres(6 tyres running),travels a distance of
16000 km how much is the distance sustained by each tyre.ans 120000
12. In a box there are four different coloured bells,of some quantity (4
each ) what is the minimum number of pick ups so that, atleast 2 of them of
the same colour.
13. A company manufactures x refrigerators cp.(9000+500x0 sp=500x; what must
be the value of x so that atlas the amount gained After selling is equal to
the amount spent on production
14. A dealer sells 3 sets at Rs.2400 each ,one at 20% gain and the other at
20% loss. what is the overall gain or loss