1. Given a cube, with different colors on its faces,
and then is cut into 64 pieces, and the questions relate to the colors of
different colored small cubes.
2. A few ladies and gents sit around table in some given order and 4
questions are about their seating arrangement with some restrictions.
3. Draw a venn diagram for 3 items : white, flowers, cloth
Ans : draw 3 circles each intersecting the other , with white kept in the
4. A problem related to seating arrangement of 4 people ( 2 ladies and 2
gents) with some restrictions
5. problem related to milk with water added to it for three times Ans: 20.5
6. Problem related to diagrams . Five diagrams were given and asked to find
the sixth one.
1. Max number of nodes in a binary tree with height 3 is 20 : Ans: False
2. 10,20,30,40,50,60 : give the order when put in a queue and in a stack
Ans : Queue : 10,20,30,40,50,60 stack : 60,50,40,30,20,10
3. Debugging is the process of finding Ans : logical and runtime errors
4. Trace the error:
/* some other stuff here */
Ans: syntax error
5. A problem with a function named 'myValue' will be given and asked to
Find the value of main() for an argument of 150, Ans : 150
6. Some problems related to 'for' loops.
7. problem on conditional inclusion.
8. problem related to depth first and breadth first search (DSA subject)
9. study the syntax of malloc function
10. locate the error
int arr (20); Ans: syntax error.
Draw venn diagram for flowers,white,clothes
AD ST BR CQ
4. a.A will with D
b.S will with T
c.B will with R
d.C and Q wants to be in the same team.
5. Matricide: Mother:: Homicide:?
a) Human b) Children c) Father d) None
8.Rs.3 cost 5 oranges. Then sold each orange at 1 rupee each. Then sold each
orange at 1 rupee each. For Rs.36 profit what is the no. of oranges
9.The wages of the worker was increased from Rs.18 to Rs.21 per week. The
average working hours is 7 hrs/day instead of 8 hrs/day. How much fast
workers should do work?
10.A sales person visits M,N,P,Q,R and S can be varied according to the
question. Ans. S MNPQR
13.A cube is colored on the opposite faces blue, black and yellow. It is
then cut into 36 cubes.Out of which 32 were small cubes and 4 where big
a)How many cubes were there,colored on the face b)How many cubes were
colored on three faces.
16.A cask contain 40 liters milk.8 liters we taken out and filled with
water. The same process is contained second & third time. How much amount of
milk will be there?
2). union(one questions) Ans:a
Ans: Logical&routine error