Job Placement Papers (All Companies)
|Placement Papers>>AXES TECHNOLOGIES|
Axes Technology Question Paper
What is the max. decimal number that can be accomodated in a byte.
Conditional results after execution of an instruction in a micro
processor is stored in
Frequency at which VOICE is sampled
Line of Sight is
Purpose of PC(Program Counter) in a MicroProcessor is
What action is taken when the processor under execution is
interrupted by a non-maskable interrupt?
The status of the Kernel
What is the nominal voltage required in subscriber loop connected to
To send a data packet using datagram , connection will be established
Word allignment is
11. When a 'C' function call is made, the order in which parameters passed to the function are pushed into the
What is the type of signalling used between two exchanges?
A protocol is a set of rules governing a time sequence of events that must
take place between
Memory allocation of variables declared in a program is
A software that allows a personal computer to pretend as a computer terminal
Find the output of the following program
18. What does the statement int(*x)() indicate?
Which addressing mode is used in the following
20. How are parameters passed to the main function?
What does the file stdio.h contain?
22. sscanf is used for ?
Memory. Management in Operating Systems is done by
24. What does the statement strcat(S2,S1) do?
25. TCP(Transmission Control Protocol) is Connection Oriented and used in ______________ layer?
26. IP(Internet Protocol) is connectionless and used in _________________ layer?
27. For LAN Netwrok layer is not required. Why?
28. What is done for a Push opertion? Ans: SP is decremented and then the value is stored.
Describe the following structures asLIFO/FILO/FIFO/LILO