TATA Consultancy Services

Discussion in 'Technical Jobs' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

REQUIREMENT TATA Consultancy Serviceshiring freshers

UG :- BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Science, IT, S/W, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation, Electrical, Electronics)

PG:- ME / M.Tech / MCA (with BCA / BBM / B. Sc / B.Com / BA with Maths only. M.Sc (with Computer Science, Information Science, IT, S/W]

MBA [with IT & Systems] with Engineering background only

Percentage of Marks:

* 60 % in Std. X, XII, Graduation and Post Graduation.

* Candidates with more than 2 years gap should not be short-listed.

Please also note that -

The applicants should have completed their qualifying degree in 2005

Part-time and distance learning education / degree cases would not be considered.

The forwarded CV should contain the following mandatory information:

1. Educational Qualifications, year of passing and aggregate percentage of marks from Class X onwards till the latest degree.

2. The applicant's current location.

3. Date of Birth / Age.

4. E-mail id and contact number.

If you are sending CVs through e-mail please clearly specify in the Mail Subject about the Discipline and Year of passing of the applicant. e.g. BE Computer Science'2005" / MCA 2005.

Incomplete CVs will not be considered for the recruitment screening process.

CVs should be sent to shailendra1.k@tcs.com & should be sent till 18th Feb 2006 (no resume would be accepted after that).
  2. Tuhina

Tuhina Guest

Summer training

I am a student of b.tech 3rd year and wan't to pursue summer training at T.C.S. During the summer break.
    My aggregate percentage till now is 73.14%.
    Please send me a reply at tuhinagoel@rediffmail.com
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Summer Internhsip/Training for B.E./B-tech Students-2010

ello Everyone,

From where should I do my Summer Training or Summer Internship?

This question might be going in your mind and thats why you had landed on the right place..

CETPA a Northern India oldest & first ISO certified Engineers Training Company proudly announces its 8th Summer training program on various cutting edge technologies with an aim to bridge the huge gap between the academic learning and what is desired by the Industry.

CETPA specialized training program is mapped with the latest industry requirements in order to ensure a better quality driven & placement oriented training program for the students joining us.
    The main attraction of our Summer training program is Project oriented program so that we can not only equip our students with certificate but with a complete knowledge about the technology and projects so that then can be called as a true professionals

Technologies: Embedded system, VHDL, MATLAB, .NET, PHP, J2EE, CATIA & AutoCAD

Training Duration: 4 weeks & 6 weeks

Training Location: Greater Noida, Noida, Lucknow, Meerut & Roorkee

For more Information regarding fees, registration details, please contact us

Call: 0120-6454074, 0522-6590802, 9212172602, 9258017974