Sr. Architect @ Delhi State Industrial & Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited

Discussion in 'Technical Jobs' started by krishan, Dec 16, 2014.

1. Pay scale:pay Band-Ill- Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade Pay Rs. 7600/- Posted 5 days ago
    Job Description

• Applications are invited for the following posts on deputation basis from the eligible Officer of Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies

No of vacancies: 1

Pay scale:pay Band-Ill- Rs. 15600-39100+ Grade Pay Rs. 7600/-

(a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in Parent Cadre or Department

Eligibility: (a) (i) Holding analogous post on regular

basis in parent cadre or department

(ii) Architect with 5 years of regular service in the pay band-3, Rs. 15600-39100+6600/- (GP) in any of the Central/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous Organization/Equivalent cadre of Government of NCT of Delhi.

(iii) Deputy Architect with 10 years of regular service in the pay band-3 Rs. 15600-39100+5400 (GP) in any of the Central/State

Government/PSUs/Autonomous Organization/ Equivalent cadre Government of NCT of Delhi. Possessing the following qualifications: Full time degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institute. Experience: Worked for a minimum of 15 years in Group 'A' posts in a Central/State Government/PSUs/Autonomous Organization.

Send your application to the Chief Manager [Personnel), Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited, N-36, Bombay Life Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi - 110 001. Applications received after the closing date (i.e 31st December, 2014) are liable to be rejected.

Last date for submitting the application is 31st December. 2014

For more details: http://dsiidc.org/dsidc/25112014depu.pdf
    Last Apply Date:2014-12-31