SPARKLE SOFT DRINKS require Quality Control Supervisor - Food & Bevera

Discussion in 'Experienced Technical Jobs' started by Guest, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Quality Control Supervisor - Food & Beverage
    1 Opening(s)
    SPARKLE SOFT DRINKS

Experience: 2 - 5 Years
    Compensation: U.S Dollars 10,000 - 15,000
    USD 1,100 max - Accomodation on site & return ticket once every 2 years
    Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization,B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
    PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization

Industry Type: FMCG/Foods/Beverage
    Role: QA/QC Exec.
    Functional Area: Production, Maintenance, Quality

Desired Candidate Profile

Must have vast experience in manufacture of Carbonated soft drinks (or) any other food Industry. Only those who are looking for long term position need to apply.

Job Description

QUALITY CONTROL :

Graduate FOOD TECHNOLOGIST with 2 - 5 yrs of experience in Beverage Industry.

Currently working as a QC / QA Supervisor, Manager in a bottling plant.

Responsibilities :

· Quality Control expertise on Carbonated soft drink products.

. Reporting to Production Manager.

. Monitor production of Quality products.

· Should possess good communication and interpersonal skills.

· Should have a sound knowledge of quality, GMP, HACCP.

Keywords: QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR CARBONATED SOFT DRINKS
    Company Profile
    Sparkle soft drinks was formed in April 2002, with substantial foreign investment, as an empowerment company with the aim of empowering local communities and industries.

The strategy of the company is to produce high quality products which are affordable, thereby offering customers value for money.

The company recognises that in order to succeed, it needs to implement socially and economically responsible policies in all regards.
    As a result, the majority of employees are from the Previously Disadvantaged Community. Local industries are supported by the purchasing of raw materials from South African companies.

Also, minimising the impact on the environment is considered in the production and distribution of the company's products. We encourage our customers' to recycle.
    Contact Details

Company Name: SPARKLE SOFT DRINKS
    Executive Name: SRIDHAR RAMACHANDRAN
    Telephone: 0027113424445
  2. Dear Hiring manager,

I am writing to put myself forward for the role of Food technologist. I have many skills pertinent to this role gained from 6.5 years as a successful Food Technologist and Hygienist.
    I have and believe to be highly relevant to this job and your company/include:
    [Excellent Food technologist/HACCP awareness/Production planning/analytic thinking/Great IT skills and food related videographer and editor/ability to motivate/troubleshooting and staying calm and active under pressure].

During my career as a production supervisor I have had many successes, such as [Highest production in canning of mango pulp in Allana and sons/selected for food safety course from my previous companydandy co ltd in DOHA QATAR/ implemented systems that saved the food products.Additionally, I have undertaken HACCP, Food safety, spices processing, and MS office courseand believe my unique blend of skills can offer a great deal.

For more details please find my attached resume.

I am confident that I possess the attributes you’re looking for and that my experiences gained in food industry would provide invaluable insight and capability to your catering services I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in person.

Yours sincerely,Syed sharekh shahabuddin+91-7276073898

Attached Files: