SAP LABS - INDIA

Discussion in 'Technical Jobs' started by Guest, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

SAP LABS - INDIA

Eligibility B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech
    Location Bangalore
    Details SAP Labs India
    FRESHER (2005 Pass outs) HIRING
    Role: IT - Fresher 2005
    Job Code: IT-Fresh/05
    Job Description:
    • We are looking for fresh 2005 pass outs who are open to work on any technology or domain.
    • We have openings in core technology teams, application development teams, maintenance and support team and quality teams
    • The allocation of teams will be done based on the academic background of the selected candidates as well as their performance during the test/interview
    Requirement
    • 2005 pass outs – B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science and Engg./Electronics & Communication Engg./Electronics & Electrical Engg./Elcetrical Engg/Information Science & Engg/Information Technology OR fulltime MCA (correspondence course will not be considered)
    • The candidate should be from premium institutes of India – IITs, RECs or reputed engineering colleges
    • The aggregate percentage in the final degree examination should be at least 70%
    Process
    • Based on the shortlisted CVs candidates will be called for a written test.
    • Those who will qualify the test will have to undergo a personal interview
    • The selected candidates then will undergo Technical/Managerial/HR interview
    o Every round is an elimination round
    • The offered candidates will be required to join SAP Labs India between last week of August and Mid September
  2. 2005 fresher b.tech(I.T)

Hi sir/Madam,

I am very glad to know that you have opening currently for freshers 2005.I am a graduate from easwari engg college affiliated to Anna University.I would lke to know whether i will a suitable candidate to apply for the post and would like to know how to send my resume.i am a graduate with 74% aggregate in engineering.

Please go through the mail i would be glad to receive a response from your side.

My email id is priya_g4@yahoo.com

Phone number is 9845982381,9945503212.

Thank you,

Priyadharshini Ganesan
  3. Jayavel

Jayavel Guest

Mail ID

:( Hi. Could MCA 2006 passout apply for this job.. beacuse ei'm eagerly waiting for as god opening.. completed my MCA with 71%.. and from Nov 2005 joined in HCL for project and continuning as employee from feb... please tell the mail ID for Sending resume
  4. Jayavel

Jayavel Guest

Mail ID

:( Hi. Could MCA 2006 passout apply for this job beacuse i'm eagerly waiting for a good opening. Completed my MCA with 71%(Full time). and from Nov 2005 joined in HCL Technologies, Chennai for project and continuning as employee from feb as intranet engineer. please tell the mail ID for Sending resume. My mobile number is 0 98943 13146
  5. B.CHANDANA

B.CHANDANA Guest

RESUME:BE WITH 72.27 AGGREGATE

Hi
    This is chandana, i am a BE graduate with 72.27 aggregate(2005 pass out) please let me know if i am eligible for this job my contact no is 9886764782.
    E-mail: chandu_vennela18@yahoo.co.in[/b]
  6. vivekjadhav

vivekjadhav Guest

I am SAP ABAP certified consultant

Hi,
    I am Vivek Jadhav 23 years old. I am SAP ABAP certified consultant (certified on 23rd June 2006), IT engineer and Bcom graduate from Thane (India) right now I m waiting for best opportunity in SAP ABAP. I am ready to relocated anywhere in India and Abroad also.
    I am very much confident in SAP ABAP module. I am looking for the best opportunity in SAP ABAP, so if I select for the same position I will prove my self as best.
    So, if you have some opening as SAP ABAP consultant then I am kindly requesting you please get back to me as soon as possible with same mail or (vivekjadhav9999@yahoo.co.in) you can call me on 9821671638 or my fix line no is 022 – 25438552
    Awaiting for u r very important mail

Vivek Jadhav
    (9821671638 / 25438552)
  7. I am eligible for the given requirement

Hi

I am 2005 passed out and having 1 year expierence with Accenture.
    Please do let me know the procedure for the same.
    my email id is dynamic_bit2002@yahoo.co.in
  8. MANISH KUMAR

MANISH KUMAR Guest

BE/1+ EXP./2005 PASSOUT

MANISH KUMAR (CV)
    (B.E, Electronics & telecommunication, 78.00 %, 2005 Pass out)
    Contact Address Mail Id man_k1983@yahoo.co.in
    Manish Kumar#24,c/o R.B SINGH,maruti nager, opp.Bus stop, yelahankaBANGALORE - 560064 Contact Phone (91) 09342585192(91)- (80) - 57704812
    Date of Birth 22-Sept.-1983

Objective: .

Seeking a challenging position with a company rapidly expanding and offers a good advancement potential.

Experience: (1.1 Year) .

Have One year of work experience in software testing (Telecomm domain) in RELIANCE INFOCOMM & currently working as a Network Testing (Switch (SS7), SDH, CDMA, Scripting) engineer.

Educational Details: .

· B.E in Electronics & Telecomm. with an aggregate of 78 % in 2005.

· 10th through C.B.S.E, Ambala cantt. with 66 % in 1999.

· 12th through C.B.S.E, Bangalore with 73 % in 2001.

Technical Skills: .

Software skills C, C++, Java, DATA STRUCTURES, UNIX, SQL, Keil C
    Assembly language (programming) Microprocessor-8086, Microcontroller-8051, Inetrfacing, Keil software, Assembly language programming in 8051 microcontroller.
    Core subjects Mobile communication-CDMA-IS95, IP Addressing, SS7, L2/L3 Layer protocols, VOIP, Optical fiber communications, SDH networking.

OFFICIAL TRAININGS: .

· Training on Soft Switch & SS7 given by Reliance Training Center.
    · Training on CDMA Overview given by Reliance Training Center.
    · Nortel SDH basics & advanced.

Projects: .

· “Telephone Based Device controller”

Design Methodology: The scope of this project is to develop telephone based device controller. When the user dials this telephone number, the ring detector circuit detects the ring tone and gets connected to the micro controller. Once the ring tone is detected controller waits for the four-digit password on authenticating the password the user is allowed to ON and OFF the device appropriately. The dialed number is detected using the DTMF decoder circuit. Any number of devices could be connected by just slightly modifying the circuit and also the software. Any one can call and connect this number by dialing he right password. 8051 micro- -controller is used to program the device and decode the dialed number.

Application:
    Can control heavy machines, control panels, Air conditioner, washing machines, door access controller’s micro-oven etc.

Implementation:
    Hardware:
    1) 89C52 Micro controller
    2) Ring tone detecting circuit
    3) Device switching hardware
    4) Telephone line
    5) DTMF decoder circuit
    Software:
    Kiel C programming for embedded Micro controllers.

· “Wireless keyboard”

Design Methodology: When ever the user types any key on the AT PC keyboard provided the keyboard is read and transmitted through the RF module. Once the AT PC keyboard is read which is in hex format this hex code is then converted into ASCII code and transmitted across the RF wireless module. The transmitted ASCII data is then received on the receiver RF module, the received data is then displayed on the LCD provide through the receiver Micro controller.

Application:
    Biomedical equipments, Industrial process control equipments, display boards, signboards and many more
    Attendance system using RFID
    Burglar alarm with autodialing to any preprogrammed telephone or mobile numbers

· “Design an Optimal Highway Coverage Network based on CDMA from Bangalore to Chitradurga”

Design Methodology
    The methodology required to design a Mobile Communication Network for NH4 highway takes into account certain sequential processes necessary to produce the overall design.
    The process steps can be broadly identified as:
    A) Mobile Communication Network Planning

1. Selection of town/city.

2. Estimation of number of BTS.
    2.1 Capacity Computation of CDMA System
    o Forward link
    o Reverse link

3. Link budget and propagation loss
    o Forward link
    o Reverse link

4. Coverage Determination of BTS

B) Site Survey and Selection of BTS Locations
    ·
    · Potential Subscriber Base
    · Radio Frequency Engineering
    · Microwave Line of site Availability

C) Access Link Planning

1. Microwave Network Planning
    · Earth bulge factor
    · Fresnel zone clearance
    · Computing the tower height
    2. Fiber Network Planning
    · Route planning
    · Capacity planning
    · Link viability

Declaration: .

I hereby solemnly declare that the information furnished above is true & correct to best of my knowledge & belief.

Date:

Place: Bangalore (MANISH KUMAR)
  9. Imrankhan

Imrankhan Guest

I was glad to see the openings in Sap labs.I'm a Btech graduate passed out in 2005 with good academic background and I've got conceptual knowledge in Sap technical module ABAP.If there are any such openings in ABAP module I would be pleased to hear from you.
    I would be ready to write test on the above basis and would be eagerly waiting for your call.My phone number and my email id is +919866966196,imrankhan_547@yahoo.com
    Thanking you.
    Yours faithfully,
    Mohammed Imran khan.
  10. Am i eligible for this job profile

Respected sir/madam,

I am a BE (computer Science & engineering) graduate with an aggregate of 75.2% from S.J.M.I.T Chitradurga. Karnataka.

I will be much pleased To be an excellent software professional and move into higher technology areas which provide an environment to improve my technical and analytical abilities.

Contact info 9886411071
    Id: yasmeen-sadath@yahoo.co.in

Expecting a Favorable Reply,

Sincerely,
    Sumaiyya Yasmeen.S
  11. hi

hi Guest

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: BE/1+ EXP./2005 PASSOUT

13. Vetriselvan

Vetriselvan Guest

application

Name: R. Vetriselvan
    Email Id: vetri341@rediffmail.com
    Year of Passing:2005
    University: Anna University
    Percentage: 78.125
  14. Azad JIVANI

Azad JIVANI Guest

SAP ABAP CERTIFIED / ME (Software) - Australia / BE (Comp)

… CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY …

Respected Sir,

With the reference of your advertisement of SAP recruitments, I would be glad to announce my interest as I belong to the required knowledgebase.

Recently, I have undergone training at Genovate (I) Pvt Ltd. Mumbai, an authorized Education Partner of SAP Germany, for ABAP Workbentch (2003), SAP ABAP Certification. I have got certified on June 2006.

Kindly, Consider this application with your require position of ABAP Programmer.

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,

Azad N JIVANI
    SAP Certified ABAP Developer.
    ME (Software Engineering) - UTS University - Sydney - Australia.
    BE (Computer) - Saurashtra University - Gujarat - India.

+91 99866 49502
    azad.jivani@gmail.com
    [/b]