QUALITY CONTROLLER @ AL SHALAL MINERAL WATER - Dubai

Discussion in 'Experienced Technical Jobs' started by Guest, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

QUALITY CONTROLLER @ AL SHALAL MINERAL WATER

Experience: 5 - 10 Years
    Education: UG - B.Sc - Chemistry
    PG - Post Graduation Not Required

Industry Type: Other
    Role: QA/QC Mgr
    Functional Area: Production, Maintenance, Quality

Desired Candidate Profile

Minimum Qualification: B.Sc Chemistry

Job Description

Minimum Experience: 5 years in a mineral water factory.

Knowledge: complete chemical & microbiological testing

Salary: DHS 2000 PLUS ACCOMODATION PLUS TRANSPORTATION

Keywords: QUALITY CONTROLLER
    Company Profile
    Al Shalal is one of the leading 5-Gallons bottled water company in Dubai. The company is ISO & HACCP certified.

Contact Details
    Company Name: AL SHALAL MINERAL WATER
    Executive Name: Mr Zafar Malik
    Email Address: malikzaf@hotmail.com
  2. Dear Hiring manager,

I am writing to put myself forward for the role of QUALITY CONTROLLER As you can see from my CV, I have many skills pertinent to this role gained from 6.5 years as a successful Food Technologist and Hygienist.

I wish to move intothis position in any region of gulf because, the skills that I have and believe to be highly relevant to this job and your company/include:

[Excellent Food technologist/HACCP awareness/Production planning/analytic thinking/Great IT skills and food related videographer and editor/ability to motivate/troubleshooting and staying calm and active under pressure].

During my career as a production supervisor I have had many successes, such as [Highest production in canning of mango pulp in Allana and sons/selected for food safety course from my previous companydandy co ltd in DOHA QATAR/ implemented systems that saved the food products.Additionally, I have undertaken HACCP, Food safety, spices processing, and MS office courseand believe my unique blend of skills can offer a great deal.

For more details please find my attached resume.

I am confident that I possess the attributes you’re looking for and that my experiences gained in food industry would provide invaluable insight and capability to your catering services I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in person.

Yours sincerely,Syed sharekh shahabuddin+91-7276073898

Attached Files: