PDS/PDMS/MICROSTATION/AUTOCAD Training and Placement Cell

Discussion in 'Mechanical Students' started by Guest, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Dear All…
    Welcome to Global Piping Solutions (GPS) an expertise in providing specialized piping solutions and services for the power, oil and gas sectors. GPS is a Design company and offers a full complement of solutions to companies around the world. GPS offers a focused set of services and under takes projects, supply resources on deputation and provide corporate and onsite training in 2D drafting software’s like Micro station , Auto CAD and 3D modeling software’s like PDS, PDMS and stress analysis software’s like CAESAR II.
    W e also provides training in your place if group of people are interested in these software’s. We have a Dynamic Placement Cell

Contact Information

Global piping solutions,
    6-35, near K.P.Depot,
    Moosapet, Hyderabad,
    Andhra Pradesh, India-500018.
    Office: 040-32436728
    Email: gps@globalpipingsolutions.in
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Regarding Globalpipingsolutions (GPS)

hi to all, this is sandeep working as design engineer, recently i've finished training on PDS in globalpipingsolutions . the faculty offered good training for about 30 days which was a normal track....they also provided Notes which could be understood by everyone.....

dear frnds i personally suggest GPS for people willing to learn courses like PDS/PDMS, AutoCad, Microstation.....
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Details regarding PDS/PDMS

hi this is pavan ...Iam working as a design engineer ...i have heard about your Institute....could u send me complete details about PDS and PDMS courses along with the fee structure.......
    my email- pavanu.kal@gmail.com
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

PDMS training

iam sreenivas, working on AutoCad for the last 3 years, recently i finished training on PDMS in Globalpipingsolutions, they provide good training and lab facility was good....i suggest global institute for PDMS ......
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

hi to all
    i am harsha from hyderabad. completed my b.tech these acadamic year and looking for good placement..i have visited ur website and i am intrested to join your firm...can u mail me the full details that ur going to offer including the fee structure pls to harsha.kakani@gmail.com