NHR Outsourcing India Pvt Ltd.

Discussion in 'BPO / KPO jobs' started by Guest, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Company Name: NHR Outsourcing India Pvt Ltd

Designation: Executive / Senior Executive - BPO Operations

Job Description:

The division is responsible for delivering the highest quality Data Analysis service to a wide range of clients. The division is also responsible for delivering the highest quality support to clients and managing all issues of a problematic nature through to a satisfactory resolution, while bearing in mind the needs of the business. Members of the division are expected to listen to clients, to adapt to their changing needs and keep abreast of developments in the wider analysis market, ensuring new ideas of development are identified and communicated to management.

Duties & Responsibilities:

The duties below form the basis upon which performance will be measured and training needs identified:

Use your skills and experience to:

Ensure that, as a valuable resource, your time is used efficiently and effectively, all of the time.

End to end processing of Data Charts.

A full understanding of systems.

To meet all deadlines.

Provide appropriate and efficient solutions to client’s queries.

Implementation of analysis for new clients in accordance with their company objectives

Creation of analysis procedures to meet client Statutory and contractual obligations.

Review of implementation to ensure that customers receive an efficient and competitive service

Experience: 2 - 4 years

Education: Any graduate

Job Location: Mumbai
  2. naresh_l

naresh_l Guest

Is there any executive level vacancy?

I am Naresh Lakkapatri,
    I have worked at Altisource Business solutions pvt ltd for 2 years as an Associate, here i am handling online calls with clients accross country USA and sorting queries related to the loans and polices, getting information from them and fidding the information into the system and reporting it to team leader.
    prior to this I have worked at Melal Tubes (I) as an Office Assistant for 2 years
    I am BMS (Bachelor of Management Studies) graduated in the year 2009

I just want to know is there any vacancy in your company, if there just let me know
    Cell no: 9004090816

Thanking you,
    Naresh Lakkapatri