need help on studying abroad!!!

Discussion in 'Foreign MBA degree / GMAT discussion' started by Guest, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi I’m Arun and I have completed my BBM in 2005. I have been working in a BPO as an assistant manager for quite some time. Now my parents want me do my MBA and I’m thinking of doing it from US. I’m a bit scared (to be honest) about meeting the foreigners. I can speak to them and even sell them a product over the phone (that’s not a big deal for me), I mean there is a broad cultural differences and I’m not prepared to meet the challenges. Need help from those who had the same kind of experience.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Take it easy man, it’s like changing schools or colleges. Eventually you will get used to it. Take help from agencies who can organize an exposure trip and help you to meet the obstacles you going to face at the outset.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

@Arun Check out this site gei-india.com , they are the right people for your queries. They prepare Indian students for higher studies in US. You get an experience on culture, teaching and learning style so that you don’t have difficulties later. Good luck to you.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

MBA Foreign

Hi. I am komal. I have done B.tech. Presently working in an IT company. Now wanna go for MBA in UK. So somebody pls guide me. I am not aware of the procedure and all.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

arun.sinha,

you will meet lots of foreign students who will feel the same way, so you will not be alone!