MBA Foreign

Discussion in 'Foreign MBA degree / GMAT discussion' started by Guest, Apr 24, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi
    I want to know all about the MBA in UK if anybody can guide me.
    I have done B.Tech from INDIA from PTU and currently doing job in IT industry. Now I want to go for MBA.
    I should do it from INDIA only or should i go MBA overseas. and pls guide me all the procedure.
    Thanks
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Is there any specific reason that you are selecting UK based universities? You can consider US based universities also for MBA degrees. Research somewhat to differentiate between the two.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You can pursue MBA through distance education also. Else it’s your choice if you want to move abroad for studies. If you plan for distance education, be careful about the accreditation while selecting the university.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi

Hello Rockon,
    I can provide you all the basic information for studing MBA in UK. UK provides MBA degree in only 1 year which is a very good benefit to the students but if u do the same degree in india then its duration will be 2 years. You should choose the university which provides the course which yant to specialize and it should be a A rated university. If you study in abroad then you will get a good exposure which will help you in future to take decisions by urself.