Masters Degree in Management

Discussion in 'Foreign MBA degree / GMAT discussion' started by Guest, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My elder brother is working as HR in MNC on the basis of his degree in management. Looking at the success rate in his field, I also want to choose the same stream. Just passed out my grad in management and working as trainee in his company only. Besides, looking for masters degree and that too online. Kindly share your experiences with an online university offering the degree in this domain.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Any degree earned through distance education is equivalent to degrees earned from land based colleges. It’s good you continue with your current profile besides, start with some degree. This will be an additional benefit for your existing profile.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have heard online degrees are less preferred as compared to degrees from traditional schools. Is this true? Can you suggest me any platform from where I could do comparison between certain available universities?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I graduate with a Master Degree in Management and Leadership (FROM A NON-IVY LEAGUE SCHOOL). When I get out of the military, I wanted to know what it is worth. I see that MBA's are worth around $130K a year. I realize that the economy changes but I wanted some idea.

Also, are their any helpful sites where companies recruit from for Master Degree's when I leave the military?