M-TECH CHEMICAL ENGINEERSD FRESHERS LOOKING FOR A JOB

Discussion in 'Chemical Engineering' started by RAM MOHAN, Sep 20, 2006.

1. RAM MOHAN

RAM MOHAN Guest

CURRICULUM VITAE

K.RAM MOHAN H-NO:49-26-65, Ist Floor
    Madhura Nagar, Visakhapatnam,
    Andhra Pradesh-530016
    INDIA.
    Mobile:+91-9885352532
    E-mail: ramu_kesan22@yahoo.co.in

OBJECTIVE

I wish to be a part of the challenging and prospective field where innovative ideas are the most encouraged. I look forward to work in a challenging environment where i also to streamline my efforts towards the fulfillment of goals of the organization, which I join.

PERSONAL SKILLS

v Ability to work in a team.
    v Hard working nature with high commitment.
    v Ability to learn and grasp quickly in any new environment.
    v Capable to implement creative thoughts.

EDUCATION

v Presently pursuing M.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from J.N.T.Univrsity, Anantapur, A.P, with an aggregate of 76.0% in the first year of the course.
    v B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from Gandhi Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Gunpur, affiliated to Berahmpur University, Orissa.in 2003 with 70%.
    v Intermediate (M.P.C.) from Vikas Junior College, vishakapatnam, affiliated to Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. in 1999 with 73.0%.
    v SSC from St.Francis High School, Vishakapatnam, affiliated to Board of secondary education , A.P. in 1997 with 69.5%.

B-Tech Project

Project done : Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board, Visakhapatnam

Title : Various Parameters of Andhra Pradesh Pollution control board(APPCB)
    Description : Our project describes about different types of methods and
    Analysis of various industrial effluents.and there BOD, COD, TDS.
    We have checked the conductivity of different waste waters & there Ph values and TDS also. This clearly tells about the total dissolved solids present in various industrial effluents.

M-tech Project

Project done : Indian Institute of Chemical Technology(IICT),Hyderabad

Title : Separation of xylose from other sugars by ion exchange resins.

Description : Xylitol is a five carbon sugar molecule and it is a natural sweetener, it is used for diabetic patients ,instead of sugar.it is sugar free compound produced and it is produced on acid hydrolysis of Xylose. This xylose is extracted from corncobs( waste biomass). After acid hydrolysis the reaction mixture conatins many sugars and inorder to separate Xylose from other sugars used ion exchange resin (INDION 890), and given the samples for HPLC analysis, this is how separated Xylose from other suagrs.

KEY SKILLS

v Handling high pressure reactions
    v Autoclaves
    v Hydrogenation reactions
    v HPLC Analysis
    v Rota evaporation.
    v Packed columns.

COMPUTER SKILL SET

Operating systems: MSDOS & WINDOWS 98.

MSOFFICE, C-Language and Internet Applications.

INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

v Working as a student trainee project assistant at INDIAN INSTITUTE OF CHEMICAL TECHNOLOGY, HYDERABAD from the past 8 months in the process development in chemical engineering division.

TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUMS

v Attended a National level workshop on “Bio-Technology& Bio-Separations” held at J.N.T.U. College of engineering, Anantapur on 16-18 February 2006
    v Attended a National level seminar “SCHEMCON” conducted by JNTU Anantapur on 15-16september 2006.

PERSONAL PRIOFILE

Date of Birth : 30-08-1982.

Father Name : K. Poorna chander

Marital Status : Unmarried

Nationality : Indian-Hindu

Languages Known : English, Hindi, Telugu, and Oriya.

Permanent Address : K. Ram Mohan
    # 49-26-65, First floor,
    Madhura nagar,
    Visakhapatnam-530016

Mobile : +91 9885352532

Email : ramu_kesan22@yahoo.co.in

DECLARATION

I hereby declare that the above written particulars are best of my knowledge and belief

Date:
    Place:

(K.RAM MOHAN)