JYOTI LTD. Baroda

Discussion in 'Management Jobs' started by Guest, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

JYOTI LTD.

MARKETING MANAGER - PUMPS
    Qualification : Highest - BE/B.Tech (Mechanical )

Experience : 8 -12

JOB DESCRIPTION :
    For its Special and Standard Pumps Division the Company is looking for a Marketing Manager. The incumbent should be a Mechanical Engineer with 8 to 10 years of relevant experience. The candidate should have thorough knowledge of Vertical Turbine Pumps Horizontal Split Casing Pumps Vertical Turbine Pumps Horizontal End Suction Pumps Submersible Pumps Sewage Submersible Pumps etc. Selected candidate shall be responsible for the marketing activities of the Division by enhancing all India marketing network of Dealers and Distributors of the Company and shall report to the Divisional Head.

COMPANY DESCRIPTION :
    Jyoti Ltd. is a leading Engineering Company of more than 60 years repute manufacturing Pumps Motors and Generators Switchgears etc. Over the years the Company has developed many innovative products at its state-of-the-art R&D Centre. The Company has ambitious plans and is poised on the growth path with very healthy order book position and expansion plans

FOr more info on the company visit www.jyoti.com
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

marketing manager in pumps

Background Summary:
    Healthy Industry Experience in Hydraulic Machinery & Pumps Technology, Working as a Project & Sales Engineer. I possess good communication skills and handle client communication independently.

Objective:

To become a successful professional in the field of Mechanical Engineering. Utilizing my skills and talent in an innovative, competitive environment with an emphasis on the growth of the organization and Personal development.

Other Tech. Seminar related skills :
     Presented a seminar on the topic of “Glass material and its application in mechanical engineering field”
     Attended a seminar on the topic of “Hydraulic machinery” in engineering expo called I-maze 2005 in GCET Engg. College.
     I got Training In Grundfos Pumps, in Chennai.
    Educational, Training and Professional Affiliation:

Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical) 2002-2006
    (G H Patel College of Engg. & Tech., V.V.Nagar (S.P.University), Gujarat)

Training Summery :
    Durga Hydraulics, 2004
    Kalol, Dist – Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA (Duration 2 month)
    It is one of the largest earth moving machinery and hydraulic related Equipments manufacturing company in INDIA.
    Duration-1 month Company Name : Durga Hydraulics,

Experience Summery :

Shakti Pumps (I) Ltd.
    Current Job : Shakti Pumps (I) Ltd.
    Designation : Marketing Manager – Industrial
    Duration : From 1st Nov. 2007

Company Profile
     Shakti pumps (I) Ltd. Is Indian First Company they have mfg of only SS fabricated submersible & vertical inline pumps Shakti pumps is BSC listed company. It is India’s first 5 star rated company. Shakti pumps have export more then 50 countries. Executing Commercial, Industrial, and Govt. & Semi Govt. Turkey-Projects Concerned with pumping machineries and Water Management Services.
    [Hydro-Pneumatic Systems, Pressure Pumps & Systems, HVAC Pumps, Industrial Pumps, Waste Water & Sewage Pumps, Booster Systems, Domestic Water Supply Pumps, Submersible Pumps, VFD Based Systems, etc...]
    Responsibilities
     Dealer Networking in Gujarat Zone.
     Execute Turnkey Projects with Proper Selection, Supply, Testing, Installation, Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance of Pumping Machineries.
     Identify and develop market for SHAKTI Pumps.
     Industrial Marketing by understand requirements, applications & provide best solution by selecting proper pumps to satisfy their needs.
     Energy audit in pumping machineries and suggest best solution to save the energy.
     Conduct Energy Audit / Saving Seminars to give the awareness of Energy Saving in Pumping Machineries.
     Co-ordinate sales activities through branch office in Surat – South Gujarat.
     Provide Technical Assistances, Tendering Process, Solving Complaints, After Sales Services, etc..
     Handling different activities : Market Research, Identify Market Potential, Channels of Distribution, Fact Finding Analysis, etc with sales staff.
     Working with Industrial Customers, Consultants, Contractors, OEM Buyers, Private & Govt. Institutes, etc.
     Right Now I have Handling Pharmaceutic, Chemical & Engineering type of all most Nine SEZ projects and one projects for Gasification (West Energy) in Bhivandi, Bombay.
     I am working in the project of Gujarat water infrastructure – government of Gujarat. For supplying water from Narmada Canal to Neno plant in Sanand.

Jay Pumps Pvt. Ltd.
    Current Job : Jay Pumps Pvt. Ltd.
    Designation : Sr. Sales Engineer (Industrial Div.)
    Duration : From 1st Feb. 2006

Company Profile
     One of the Jay Group of Companies – Jay Water Ltd., Jay Pumps Pvt. Ltd., Jay Water Management Pvt. Ltd. An Authorized Distributor of GRUNDFOS Pumps in complete range with having authorized Company Service Station for Wastern Region. Executing Commercial, Industrial, Govt. & Semi Govt. Turkey-Projects Concerned with pumping machineries and Water Management Services.
    [Hydro-Pneumatic Systems, Pressure Pumps & Systems, HVAC Pumps, Industrial Pumps, Waste Water & Sewage Pumps, Booster Systems, Domestic Water Supply Pumps, Dosing Pumps, Submersible Pumps, VFD Based Systems, etc...]
    Responsibilities
     Execute Turnkey Projects with Proper Selection, Supply, Testing, Installation, Commissioning, Operation & Maintenance of Pumping Machineries.
     Identify and develop market for GRUNDFOS Pumps.
     Industrial Marketing by understand requirements, applications & provide best solution by selecting proper pumps to satisfy their needs.
     Energy audit in pumping machineries and suggest best solution to save the energy.
     Conduct Energy Audit / Saving Seminars to give the awareness of Energy Saving in Pumping Machineries.
     Co-ordinate sales activities through branch office in Surat – South Gujarat.
     Provide Technical Assistances, Tendering Process, Solving Complaints, After Sales Services, etc..
     Handling different activities : Market Research, Identify Market Potential, Channels of Distribution, Fact Finding Analysis, etc with sales staff.
     Working with Industrial Customers, Consultants, Contractors, OEM Buyers, Private & Govt. Institutes, etc.
     Right Now I have Handling Pharmaceutic, Chemical & Engineering type of all most Nine SEZ projects .
     Also I am working in one of the special application for dairy industry Ice Bank Tank Mixer, I am working this project for Middle & North Gujarat.

Durga Engineering works,
    Kalol, Dist – Gandhinagar, Gujarat, INDIA
    It is one of the largest earth moving machinery and hydraulic related
    Equipments manufacturing company in INDIA
    Work place in Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania (East Africa)
    Designation: Marketing & Service Executive
    Computer course

• Utilizing windows based PCs with various software: Microsoft office: Word, Excel, Power point, Access,
    • Database software, Email, Internet ,Outlook , etc.
    • DOECC computer course
    • Auto Cad
    • SAP
    Basic Personal Information:

Name : Indrajitsinh H. Gadhavi
    Present Address : “Ravechi Krupa” Plot No : 1501/2,Sector No : 5/B,Gandhinagar
    Date of Birth : 04Th Oct. 1982.
    Marital Status : Single
    Father’s Name : Mr. Harisinh H. Gadhavi
    Passport : F 3814845, Issued from Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India
    Passport Valid up to : 2016
    Nationality : Indian
    Location Preferred : Ahmadabad, Gandhinagar, Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad.
    Contact Details : 9974353453
    Email : indrajit_er@yahoo.com

I . H. Gadhavi