Hutch hiring experienced professionals

Discussion in 'Management Jobs' started by Guest, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

COMPANY NAME WEB SITE www.hutch.com
    LOCATION india
    REQUIREMENT HUTCH hiring experienced professionals
    EXPIRED DATE Expired
    JOB DESCRIPTION . . .

HUTCH hiring experienced professionals

We are Hutchsion Essar South Ltd., one of the fastest growing cellular

Networks in Andhra Pradesh. Today we offer you the change to scale new heights in telecom sales. We are lokking for dynamic and aggressive young candidates for me following positions.

Retail/ Channel Sales Manager

As an RSM/CSM.Your responsibility is to service retall trade, /sme’s or corporate houses. What we require from you is excellent communication skills. 2 and 4 years of experience in FMCG/ consumer durable sales as well as high levels of enthusiasm, energy and the result orientedapproach. You need to be a graduate of an MBA and below 26 Years of age.

Area Sales Manager (ASM)

As an ASM, you will be responsible for your team of RSM/CSM’s Good Communication skills with at-least 6 to 9 years of relevant experience are necessary. You should possess a result oriented approach high levels of energy, enthusaiasm as well as strong leadership skills, An MBA famillar wthFMCG/DST/DSA model of operations, you should be not older than 29 years.

Collection Executive

A Graduate below 29 years of age. What we require from you is high levels of energy 2 to 9 years of relivant strong field experience preferably from a banking/NDFC/Credit Card background. Good Communication skills will be an added advantage.

Earning potential and remuneration amongst the highest in the industry. All candidates should be familiar with Andhra Pradesh,be able to communicate in the local language, and must be will to work anywhere in the state.

For a great career and a cheerful atmosphere,mail us your resume within 7 days to gmhr@hutch.in
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Alliance Business School one of the Top B Schools
    ranked 14 last year
    is launched its unique global executive MBA program
    for working professionals in the distributed distance learning mode
    Course is designed by worldclass faculty from different universities abroad including University of Michigan Flint USA
    for details
    visit
    www.abscdl.org or absindia.org
  3. application

:D sir
    i can do this very well if u give me achance. I can proove myself.

Thanking you
    vikash kumar singh
    0522-2344321