Hexaware Rajasthan - Ajmer, - Jaipur, udaipur

Discussion in 'Technical Jobs' started by Guest, May 20, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Hexaware

Company Profile

Hexaware is a leading Software services provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality, cost-effective solutions specializing in Application Management, EAI, e-Commerce, ERP and Embedded Systems. Especially into SAP & PeopleSoft
    A deep understanding of business processes across a number of service sector industries coupled with a range of cutting edge technology skills help us to provide software services to the Airlines, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industries while our Technology Practices provide answers to most critical challenges prevalent in the current environment.
    Our Onsite/Offshore delivery process allows significant cost saving, our processes are assessed at SEI CMM-Level 5, the highest level of Capability Maturity Model (CMM). BVQi has certified our company ISO 9001: 2000 and our Company has also been assessed for TickIT standards help us to continually add value to our clients.
    Our company has acquired the BS 7799 certification for Information Securities Standards.
    Our US offices are located in Jamesburg , Chicago, San Jose; internationally-Germany, Japan, France, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom; Chennai and Mumbai, in India.

Location Rajasthan - Ajmer, Rajasthan - Jaipur, Rajasthan - Udaipur

Education:
    UG - BCA/BSc-Computer Science, Science/Maths
    PG - CS, MCA/MSc-Computer Science, Sciences

Job Description
    Hexaware Technologies is a US $ 153 million global IT service provider. Currently, about 4000 software professionals spread across 16 global offices are offering best-of-breed services to 126 clients, of which 37 belong to Fortune 500 list. DQ-IDC ranked Hexaware 6th on overall satisfaction among the 'Best Employers' in 2005

Candidate Profile Inviting 1st Class Graduates with B.Scs , M.Scs(Maths/Comp.Sc./Physics/Statistics) to make a career with Hexaware Technologies in IT Services, HR, Quality process.

Experience Freshers

Compensation & Benefits Will be as per the best Industry standards.

candidates will be informed about the venue & time through email on applying for the same.

Candidates will undergo written test followed by a personal interview.

Selected candidates will be trained to work on various engagements including various technologies including .NET, Java/J2EE, C++, Mainframes, People soft, SAP & Oracle App

« Last Edit: Today at 08:58:25 AM by Job Helper » Logged
  2. apply got Hexaware Rajasthan - Ajmer, - Jaipur, udaipur

PRAMOD SHARMA
    ____________________________________________________ B-55,Malviya Nagar
    Alwar (raj)
    Ph.No-0144-2333746
    Mob-No-9872335185

Email -sharmapramod_mit@rediffmail.com

Objectives .

Challenging roll of application developer in an open organization
    offering growth potential fully utilizing my capabilities

Experience .

• Working a PHP Web developer in SmartBuzz Solution.
    From Jan-2006 to till now at chandigarh.

• Worked as PHP Web developer in Namrata infosys.
    From may-2005 to December-2005 jaipur (rajasthan).

Programming Language .

C, C++ , Java

DotNet Technology .

VB.Net , ASP.Net , C#

Database Tools .

MySql –Server , , Sql-Server , Oracle , MS-Access

Operating System .

Microsoft Windows, Linux

Server Side Programming .

PHP , PERL ,ASP

Client Side Programming .

JavaScript, XML , HTML,DHTML, Style Sheet

PHP Tools .

OSCommerce , Mambo

Server Tools .

Apache Web Server, IIS

Academic Details .

MIT (Master of IT) - From Manipal Academy of Higher Education ,
    Karnataka in the Year 2004 With 61%

Graduation - From University of Rajasthan Jaipur, in the Year 2000

Personal Information .

Date of Birth – 09-Aug-1980
    Sex - Male
    Status - Single
    Language Known - Hindi , English
    Father’s name - Mr. R.L Sharma

Date Pramod Sharma

[/b]
  3. I m MCA final year student and completed my sixth semester training.

I m sending my resume for your consideration.

waiting for a positive reply

Deepak Pujari

Company Profile

Hexaware is a leading Software services provider that offers powerful process-driven, high quality, cost-effective solutions specializing in Application Management, EAI, e-Commerce, ERP and Embedded Systems. Especially into SAP & PeopleSoft
    A deep understanding of business processes across a number of service sector industries coupled with a range of cutting edge technology skills help us to provide software services to the Airlines, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance and Healthcare industries while our Technology Practices provide answers to most critical challenges prevalent in the current environment.
    Our Onsite/Offshore delivery process allows significant cost saving, our processes are assessed at SEI CMM-Level 5, the highest level of Capability Maturity Model (CMM). BVQi has certified our company ISO 9001: 2000 and our Company has also been assessed for TickIT standards help us to continually add value to our clients.
    Our company has acquired the BS 7799 certification for Information Securities Standards.
    Our US offices are located in Jamesburg , Chicago, San Jose; internationally-Germany, Japan, France, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom; Chennai and Mumbai, in India.

Location Rajasthan - Ajmer, Rajasthan - Jaipur, Rajasthan - Udaipur

Education:
    UG - BCA/BSc-Computer Science, Science/Maths
    PG - CS, MCA/MSc-Computer Science, Sciences

Job Description
    Hexaware Technologies is a US $ 153 million global IT service provider. Currently, about 4000 software professionals spread across 16 global offices are offering best-of-breed services to 126 clients, of which 37 belong to Fortune 500 list. DQ-IDC ranked Hexaware 6th on overall satisfaction among the 'Best Employers' in 2005

Candidate Profile Inviting 1st Class Graduates with B.Scs , M.Scs(Maths/Comp.Sc./Physics/Statistics) to make a career with Hexaware Technologies in IT Services, HR, Quality process.

Experience Freshers

Compensation & Benefits Will be as per the best Industry standards.

candidates will be informed about the venue & time through email on applying for the same.

Candidates will undergo written test followed by a personal interview.

Selected candidates will be trained to work on various engagements including various technologies including .NET, Java/J2EE, C++, Mainframes, People soft, SAP & Oracle App

« Last Edit: Today at 08:58:25 AM by Job Helper » Logged[/quote]
  4. deepika_1428

deepika_1428 Guest

5. chetan gaur

chetan gaur Guest

apply for job in ajmer

qualification: MCA from IGNOU(DEC-2005)(64%)

native place: ajmer(rajasthan)

E-mail:: bhsharma@kappa.net.in

fresher
  6. hemantsahu

hemantsahu Guest

Respected Sir/Madam,

Having qualified as Master of Computer Application (MCA) it is my privilege for applying in your esteemed organization to seek a suitable position. The brief resume is attached herewith and trusts the same would evoke similar interest in you.

I acquired good knowledge in the field of programming in J2EE (EJB), Struts 1.2 Framework & Familiar with Spring And Hibernate Framework. I am now aspiring to assume further responsibilities and challenges to further my career objective.

If given an opportunity and congenial working environment conductive to professionalism, I am confident of myself of racing above all odds and trials in showing the result oriented performance and discharging of duties to the utmost satisfaction of all my superiors with diligence and commitment, for I firmly believe the approach and attitude on both sides is the most crucial and deciding factor to achieve successful results.

Looking forward to fruitful assocasition with you.

Thanking you,

Hemant Sahu

hemantsahu.mca@gmail.com[/b]
  7. hemantsahu

hemantsahu Guest

Respected Sir/Madam,

Having qualified as Master of Computer Application (MCA) it is my privilege for applying in your esteemed organization to seek a suitable position. The brief resume is attached herewith and trusts the same would evoke similar interest in you.

I acquired good knowledge in the field of programming in J2EE (EJB), Struts 1.2 Framework & Familiar with Spring And Hibernate Framework. I am now aspiring to assume further responsibilities and challenges to further my career objective.

If given an opportunity and congenial working environment conductive to professionalism, I am confident of myself of racing above all odds and trials in showing the result oriented performance and discharging of duties to the utmost satisfaction of all my superiors with diligence and commitment, for I firmly believe the approach and attitude on both sides is the most crucial and deciding factor to achieve successful results.

Looking forward to fruitful assocasition with you.

Thanking you,

Hemant Sahu

hemantsahu.mca@gmail.com[/b]
  8. Vikas Wadhwa

Vikas Wadhwa Guest

MCA 2+ Exp .NEt

Respected Madam/Sir,

I have earned my MCA degree from RGTU University, Bhopal with aggregate 72% .

At Present I am working as Programmer with DotSquares Technologies, Jaipur on Dot Net and having Total experience of more than 2 years.

I believe that my qualification, along with my drive and enthusiasm, make me an excellent candidate for employment in this organization, an organization with whom I would be proud to be associated.

I would appreciate the opportunity of interview with you at your convenience.

Sincerely,
    Vikas Wadhwa
  9. Vikas Wadhwa

Vikas Wadhwa Guest

MCA 2+ Exp .NEt

Respected Madam/Sir,

I have earned my MCA degree from RGTU University, Bhopal with aggregate 72% .

At Present I am working as Programmer with DotSquares Technologies, Jaipur on Dot Net and having Total experience of more than 2 years.

I believe that my qualification, along with my drive and enthusiasm, make me an excellent candidate for employment in this organization, an organization with whom I would be proud to be associated.

I would appreciate the opportunity of interview with you at your convenience.

Sincerely,
    Vikas Wadhwa
    Email: wadhwavicky@yahoo.com
  10. mamta gautam

mamta gautam Guest

MAMTA GAUTAM
    M.sc (computer sc.)

Contact No.:0141 -2591250
    E-Mail : mamta_g_2004@yahoo.com
    Local Address:- Plot no-10,shiva colony,
    Tonk-phatak,Jaipur(Rajasthan).

Objective:

To contribute effectively and efficiently for the organization that provides me the opportunity to learn and grow, looking for an opportunity to obtain a responsible and challenging position where my education will have valuable application and to explore the software enigma.

Course University Percentage
    Msc in Computer Science2004-2006 Banasthali Vidyapith, Niwai,Tonk(Raj.) 74%
    Professional Qualifications:

Academic Qualification:

Course College Board / Council / University Marks(Percentage) Year Of Passing
    B.A. in Computer Application(Hons) Banasthali Vidyapith Banasthali Vidyapith, Niwai,Tonk(Raj) 68% 2004
    Higher Secondary(12th Standard) Indian Public Sr .Sec.School Rajasthan Board(Raj) 66.45% 2001

Training / Course:

Ø Oracle from Path InfoTech Ltd-2006.
    Ø ASP.NET(C#) Maruti Udyog Ltd-2006

Technical Skills:

OS Windows, Linux
    Language C, C++, JAVA, C0BOL.ASP.NET(C#)
    RAD Tools VB 6
    Scripts HTML
    Database MS Access, Oracle (Sql, pl/Sql)
    Ø Good knowledge of C programming
    Ø SQL and RDBMS Concepts.
    Ø Knowledge of oracle

Project Summary:

Project 1:
    TELEPHONE DIRECTORY SYSTEM (MARUTI UDYOG LIMITED: JAN’ 2006 – JUNE’2006)
    This project is a part of my Msc final semister
    Technology Involved: Windows XP, Oracle 9i, ASP.NET(C#))
    Team size: 1

Project 2 :
    TUTORIAL ON ATM( BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH :JAN ‘2005-MAY’ 2005)
    This project was done as part of my Msc internal semister
    Technology Involved: Windows XP, VB script ,HTML
    Team size: 4
    Role: Design, VB Script & HTML Coding

Project 3 :
    LIBRARY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH: JULY’2003 –MAY’2004)
    This project was done as part of my Graduation final year.
    Technology Involved: MS EXCESS,SQL
    Team Size: 3

Extra-Curricular Activities:

· Act as a Group leader in various activities in college and school.
    · Participated several seminars at schools and colleges.
    · Participated sports and essay writing competition
    · Active in various Cultural activities.

Personal Information:
    Father’s Name: Mr. V.P. Gautam
    Date of Birth: 17 june, 1983
    Marital Status: Unmarried
    Nationality: Indian
    Language Known : English, Hindi
  11. Re: apply got Hexaware Rajasthan - Ajmer, - Jaipur, udaipur

[/i]
  12. Re: apply got Hexaware Rajasthan - Ajmer, - Jaipur, udaipur

[/i]