HCL Bangalore

Discussion in 'Technical Jobs' started by Guest, Jun 17, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

HCL Bangalore

REQUIREMENT HCL Technologies recruits FRESHERS.

HCL Technologies recruits FRESHERS.

HCL Technologies

HCL is a leading Global Technology and IT enterprise with annual revenues in excess of $3.0 billion. IT Products and Services contribute to revenues of over $1.1 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises of two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies & HCL Infosystems. The 29 year old enterprise, founded in1976, is one of India's original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span Product Engineering, Technology and Application Services, BPO, Infrastructure Services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration, and distribution of technology and telecom products. The HCL team comprises of 30,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 15 countries including 300 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.

HCL Capital Market Services at Bangalore

HCL Capital Market Services is the Capital Markets Centre of Excellence of HCL enterprise. HCL Capital Market Services has proven track record in delivering end-to-end technology solutions and operations services to global players in the niche area of Capital Markets. Headquartered in Bangalore it has offices in London, New York, Frankfurt and Singapore.

HCL Capital Market Services' portfolio covers Equities, Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Trading, Sales and Research, Risk Management, Cash Management, Asset Management, Credit Management, Emerging Markets, Exchanges Services and Prime Brokerage Services.

The organisation 3000+ strong, is ISO 9001:2000 certified, CMM Level 5 assessed, BS 7799 certified for information security in operations and joins the elite group of organisations to have achieved the SEI CMMi Level 5 certification. For more information

Designation : SE

Experience : 0 year

Industry Type : Software Services

Functional Area : IT-Software

Education : UG - BCA/BSc-Computer Science

Job Description

Should be available to work in 24*7 shifts

Should be available to work in Production Support

Desired Profile

Looking for B.Sc (Computers) or BCA Freshers

Email : dbms@dsl.hcltech.com
  2. B.E freshers

ARCHANA SINGH
    B-202, MINERAL HOUSE,
    THAKUR VLLAGE, KANDIVILI (E);
    MUMBAI 400101.
    E-mail id: archana_singh1485@yahoo.co.in OR singh.s.archana@gmail.com
    Telephone: Res. 022-28844427, Mobile. 9870390352

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am doing my B.E (SEM 8 )from Thakur College Of Engineering & Technology (TCET), MUMBAI UNIVERSITY in COMPUTERS branch.

I am a motivated individual who works with a high degree of energy and enthusiasm. I am looking forward to a career that is challenging and makes full use of my skills. I have strong analytical and inter-personal skills that have helped me perform in the various Technical assignments. My academic tenure at TCET has not only provided me with technical knowledge but also provided me with the skills to work as a team and to solve problems in both structured and unstructured situations.

My technical knowledge, communication skills and analytical ability saw me through some technical projects. I will be delighted and honored to work and contribute in your organization. The company’s experience in diverse areas would be invaluable in my learning process. I am enclosing my resume, which would be useful in assessing my fit in your organization. Kindly acknowledge the same.
    Hoping for an encouraging response

Sincerely yours,
    Archana Singh

CURRICULUM-VITAE

Career Objective

A position in the software industry where my knowledge and skills can be fully utilized to bring greater profitability and efficiency to the organization.

Educational Qualification : B.E Computers

B.E (TCET, Mumbai University) : 59.60% (avg percentage till 7th sem)
    H.S.C (R.D National College, Mumbai) : 76.00%
    S.S.C ( Mt. Mary Convent School ,Mumbai) : 77.00%

Software Expertise

OPERATING SYSTEM : Win 95/98/XP,Solaris
    LANGUAGES : C, C++, Core JAVA, HTML
    SCRIPTING LANGUAGES : JAVASCRIPT,VbScript
    PACKAGE : MS - OFFICE 98/2000
    FRONT END : VB 6.0
    DATABASE LANGUAGES : MS-SQL 7.0., MS- ACCESS, ORACLE 8i
    DESIGNING TOOLS : ER DIAGRAM,EER DIAGRAM,OBJECT
    MODELLING
    NETWORKING : OSI & TCP/IP model, Routers, Switches, Bridges,
    LAN,WAN, Networking Technologies

Projects Completed

 Database Systems (RDBMS) : Database for airline Reservation System.Front End in Visual Basic and Back End in MS ACCESS
     JAVA (Core java): File Handling Software
     Web Technology: E-Commerce Web site for an Interior Design store. Apart from viewing the various products it consisted of online buying of the products. (ASP, Microsoft FrontPage and MS ACCESS)
     Software Engineering: Web site for matrimonial alliance.( ASP, Microsoft FrontPage and MS ACCESS, Emphasizing on Testing & Quality Assurance along with Risk analysis for the project )
     Developed a software which accomplished Seismic Data File Interpretation & provided Network Information. (using Java and AWK programming languages on SUN SOLARIS operating system).This project was developed as a part of the final year project for O.N.G.C.

Professional Membership

Member of Computer Society of India

Extra Curricular Activities:

 Best Student of The School Award, 1992
     House Captain in school , 1999-2000
     Held the position of Cultural Secretary in the Student Council of the Engineering College
     Various prizes in Quizzes, Essay and Elocution competitions
     Event co-ordinator for the CSI intra college activities.

Seminars attended:

Attended seminars at Idea’s 04 (CSI national convention) for
     AI
     J2EE
     DATA MINING and WAREHOUSING

Personal Skills

 Hard Working
     Good verbal and written communication skills
     Team player
     Perfectionist

Personal Information

Date Of Birth : 14/05/1985
    Contact Address : B-202,Mineral House ,Thakur village, Kandivilli (E) ,Mumbai 400101
    Telephone No. : Res. 022-28844427, Mobile. 9870390352
    E-mail id : archana_singh1485@yahoo.co.in OR singh.s.archana@gmail.com
    Language Known : English, Hindi, and Marathi
    Marital Status : Single.
    Father’s Name : Mr. S.P.Singh
    Organization : O.N.G.C