Fresher - 2006 Fresher Job Openings

Discussion in 'Technical Jobs' started by Guest, Jun 7, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Fresher - 2006 Fresher Job Openings
    Job Description TCS off-Campus Recruitment for 2006 Passout Freshers across India...

Looking forward to work with an organization that values your commitment to your job? Searching for a company that gives you the merit and attention of a small firm and yet gives you the exposure and impact of a big company?

At TCS we are looking for creative sincere and friendly people to join our global workforce. So why not explore careers @TCS by clicking on the links below ?

Candidate Profile
    BE/B.Tech (Any Engg.)
    Experience 0 years
    Education BE/B.Tech (Any Engg.)
    Skills
    Location Across India
  2. ritesh

ritesh Guest

:)
  3. B.TECH 2006 (E.C.E)

sir/mam,
    i have completed my BTECH in 2006 with ECE as my specialization and i have secured an aggregate of 70.5%.i am looking for a job where my skills, especially in SOFTWARE, and dsp fields can be compltely utilized and where myskills are enlightended.here by i attached my cv.
    PLEASE CONSIDER ME SIR/MAM.
    i hope you do sir/mam.

THANKING YOU.
    yours faithfully
    k.subbireddy
    email: subbareddy_kuluru
    mobile: 9986560748
  4. b.tech (e.c.e)2006

sir/mam,
    i have completed my BTECH in 2006 with ECE as my specialization and i have secured an aggregate of 70.5%.i am looking for a job where my skills, especially in SOFTWARE&hard ware, and dsp fields can be compltely utilized and where myskills are enlightended.here by i attached my cv.
    i hope you do sir/mam.

THANKING YOU.
    yours faithfully
    k.subbireddy
    email: subbareddy_kuluru@yahoo.co.in
    mobile: 9986560748
  5. LINY THOMAS

LINY THOMAS Guest

B.E.(CSE)2006

sir/mam,
    i have completed my BE in 2006 with CSE as my specialization and i have secured an aggregate of 75.1%.i am looking for a job where my skills, especially in SOFTWARE, can be compltely utilized and where myskills are enlightended.
    i hope you do sir/mam.

THANKING YOU.
    yours faithfully
    LINY THOMAS
    email: linythomas@gmail.com
    phone:044-26376984
  6. amarnath

amarnath Guest

Hi

Hello,

I have completed my graduation in computer science with an aggregate of 69%

With regards,
    amarnath
  7. amarnath

amarnath Guest

Hello

Hello,

My name is K.V.J.Amarnath and I have completed my graduation specialized in computers in 2006 with an aggregate of 69%.

With Regards,

K.V.J.Amarnath-(91) 9866538803

amarnath.kothapalli@gmail.com

Hyderabad
  8. sir/mam,
    i have completed my BE in 2006 with ECE as my specialization and i have secured an aggregate of 74%.i am looking for a job where my skills, especially in SOFTWARE, can be compltely utilized and where myskills are enlightended.
    i hope you do sir/mam.

THANKING YOU
    SUBIL K MATHEWS
    subil_mathews@yahoo.com
  9. ASIF

ASIF Guest

Application for the posted job

Dear Sir/Madam

Application for the Posted Job

With reference to your website I came to understand that there is vacancy for the above mention post.

I am currently in Malaysia and a Nepalese citizen.

I have a degree in B.Engg (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering from Nottingham Trent University, United Kingdom.

I hereby submit my forecast of my degree for you kind perusal.

If given the opportunity I am willing to attend an interview at anytime convenient to you.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours Faithfully
    Mohd.Asif Siddiqui
    email: asif_engg2003@YAHOO.COM
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: B.TECH 2006 (E.C.E)

GIRISHA P

E-mail : girish_mce@rediffmail.com
    Phone no : 9980457043, 9980328243

Objective: To work in an esteemed organization that holds a responsible and respected position in the society, which will teach me new things and enhance my skills so that I can work in a competitive and challenging environment and effectively contribute towards the goals of the organization.
    Personal skills and abilities:
    Ø Good analytical and learning skills
    Ø Good communication and interpersonal skill
    Ø Willingness to work hard with dedication
    Ø Ability to work in a team.

Technical skills: C Programming, AUTO CAD, PRO- Engg., ANSYS 5.4, FEM, CIM, Industrial Robotics

Project work: Aerodynamic optimization of a small three-wheeler car body.

Description: Aerodynamics plays a very important role in the drag reduction and body shape optimization of automobiles. The project work aimed at generating a small three wheeler,4 person sitting car body by considering human engineering factors and aerodynamic principles, by using FLOFT software (a 3-D modeling software) and the reduction of its drag with the help of CFD software by trail and error method.

Co-ordination with the project work:
    Ø Good experience in working with FLOFT software.
    Ø Knowledge about CFD software.
    Ø Good knowledge about aerodynamic principles of automobiles, ergonomics, drag reduction techniques.

Extra curricular activities:
    Ø Team leader of NBA co-coordinators committee when NBA visited our college for accreditation.
    Ø Hostel student committee member.
    Ø Got merit intensive award in engineering economy, FEM, AUTO CAD Lab and in final year project work.

Academic profile:
    EXAMINATION SCHOOL/COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY YEAR OF PASSING RESULT PERCENTAGE OF MARKS
    SSLC K.L.K. Govt.High school Birur. March 2000 First Class 69.44
    II P.U.C. D.V.S. Independent P.U College,Shimoga. April 2002 First Class 78.33
    BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING (MECHANICAL ENGINEERING)
    I Semester Malnad College Of Engineering, Hassan 2003 Distinction 75.22
    II Semester 2003 Distinction 72.64
    III Semester 2004 First Class 69.22
    IV Semester 2004 First Class 62.77
    V Semester 2005 First Class 67.77
    VI Semester 2005 First Class 65.00
    VII Semester 2006 Distinction 73.89
    VIII Semester 2006 Distinction 80.96
    Average over eight semesters: 70.94 %

PERSONAL DETAILS
    Date of Birth : 18/06/1983Sex : MaleNationality : IndianPermanent address : S/O Parameshwarappa P Agriculturist Hulithimmapur Lingadahalli-577129 Chickmagalur (District)

Languages known : Kannada, English, Hindi.

Hobbies : Coin collection, listening to music, cricket, trekking

Date: 20-July-2006Place: Bangalore yours faithfully (Girisha P)
  11. girish_mce1

girish_mce1 Guest

Re: B.E.(mech)2006

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: B.E.(mech)2006

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Sir/ Mam,
    I am Santosh Napit & just appeared for BE final semester exam in IT discipline So I want to make career in TCS. I have knowledge about c/ c++, Core java, VB. So Please send me off campus recruitement whenever it will be. I am sending you my complete CV below . So please accept my request.

CURRICULUM VITAE

SANTOSH NAPIT A. R. Sheikh chawl,
    Snapit_4@yahoo.com ‘A’ ward, Room no: 41,
    Near Geetanjali Hospital,
    91-02114-271700 (R) 09226341195 (M) Bhangarwadi, Lonavala-410401

Career Objective:

To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as Software Professional, possessing competent Technical Skills.

Educational Qualifications:
    Examination Discipline/Specialization School/college Board/University Year of Passing %
    B.E. InformationTechnology Dr. DYPCOECollege, Akurdi, Pune Pune University Pursuing 52%Till 7th semester
    H. S. C. Science Stream D. P. Mehta Jr. college, Lonavala Maharashtra Board 2002 78.17%
    S. S. C S.S.C Dr. B. N. Purandare Bahuvidh vidyalaya, Lonavala Maharashtra Board 2000 77.20%

Computer Skills:
    Languages : C, C++, Visual Basic (VB), and Java.
    Database : SQL, ORACLE 8i/9i.
    Operating Systems : Windows 9X/2000/XP, DOS 6.0.

Achievements:
    Ø Received certificate for MCC from Head of school.
    Ø Got good character certificate in HSC.
    Ø Stood fifth in HSC.

Academic Project

Project1: Inventory management system for electronic showroom
    Language of Implementation: Visual Basic (VB)
    Operating System: Windows95/98.

DESCRIPTION:
    This project deals with proper management of transaction between customer, shopkeeper and wholesaler. In this project the customer can view, select, buy the electronic product such as refrigerators, TV, mixer according to his choice of company manufactured. The product purchased by customer is then billed. The product purchased by customer is reduced from stock of item. The Invoice details (The demand for finished product) the shopkeeper can send to the wholesaler. The wholesaler then deliver the demanded item to the shopkeeper with proper Invoice bill details.

Project2: Pune Guide
    Language of Implementation: Java
    Operating System: Windows95/98, Unix.

DESCRIPTION:
    The objective of this project is to provide effective guidance for the user to find various localities of PUNE city. This project makes user comfortable with city road maps and familiar with the landmark sites. The user has flexibility and sophistication to view PUNE city. It enables user to locate and search site of his interest. In this project the Pune map is provided and the user can select a particular site gives its location on the map and description of site if any. Administrator and user login are provided for the purpose of security. Updation of existing info can be done by administrator only.

Project3: Human Resource Management System (HRMS)
    Language of Implementation: ASP.NET and C#.NET
    Operating System: Windows95/98.

DESCRIPTION:
    This project deals with management of human resource for software in Software Company. In this project the client specify the software requirement i.e. Job. The Project Manager accepts the job from client. According to this the project manager then select employee (resource), which are suitable for the specification. The module then distributed in the selected employee. The project manager then manages the resources that are allocated for the project. Automated tools are provided for getting best resources. In this project five separate login is provided for the five distinct users i.e. Administrator, Project Manager, Team Leader and Employee. Hierarchical management of resources has been undertaken. Administrator is responsible for adding or removing users, skills, etc. Project Manager is responsible for allocating and managing Team Leaders. Each Team Leader is responsible for managing or allocating employees. Mailing is provided for communication between employee.

Personal Profile:
    Name : Santosh Napit
    Father’s Name : Ramdaur R. Napit
    Sex : Male
    Marital Status : Single
    Nationality : Indian
    Hobbies : Learning music, Drawing, Writing.
    Permanent Address : A. R. Sheikh chawl,
    ‘A’ ward, Room no: 41,
    Near Geetanjali Hospital,
    Bhangarwadi, Lonavala-410401.
    Phone No : 91-02114- 271700.
    Date of Birth : 04-02-1985.

Declaration:
    I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.

Place: Lonavala. (Santosh napit)
  14. 2006 Fresher Job Openings

GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AMRAVATI (MS)
    TRAINING AND PLACEMENT CELL
    CAMPUS APPLICATION MATERIAL
    (2005-2006)

PERSONAL DATA :-

Name :- Mr. Shailesh S. Rakhonde

Date of Birth :- 14th May 1985

Mailing Address :- C/o Mr. S. R. Rakhonde
    Ashish Colony,B/h Nawathe Plot,
    Amravati, 444605
    Contact Telephone No. :- (0721) 2512098,9960402001

E-mail :- shailesh_rakhonde@rediffmail.com

Eye sight :- Normal Height:- 5’8” Weight :- 52 Kg.

Languages :-
    Languages Known Speak Read Write

English Yes Yes Yes
    Marathi Yes Yes Yes
    Hindi Yes Yes Yes

Discipline:- Civil Engineering

EDUCATION:-

Course/ Degree College/Institute Year of Passing % of Marks

B.E. VIIIth Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2006 76.48%
    B.E. VIIth Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2006 62.62%
    B.E. VIth Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2005 60.00%
    B.E. Vth Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2005 62.46%
    B.E. IVth Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2004 61.54%
    B.E. IIIrd Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2004 53.38%
    B.E. IInd Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2004 60.50%
    B.E. Ist Sem G.C.O.E, Amravati 2004 56.83%
    H.S.S.C. Jr. Independent College,
    Rural Institute, Amravati 2002 73.33%
    S.S.C Shri Ramkrishna Krida
    Vidyalaya (HVPM), Amravati 2000 70.80%

Aggregate Percentage of Marks of B. E. upto VIIIth semester = 61.73%

Computer Proficiency :-

Knowledge of SAP(Module MM),AutoCAD,STAD-PRO,C-Language.

Project & Semenar:-

*Project on Diagnostic evaluation of concrete structure using Non-Destructive Test(NDT)
    *Semenar on Study,Cause & Analysis of structural & non-structural cracks.

Other Activities :-

*General Secretory of Gymkhana for 2005-06.(G.S.)
    *Played Cricket at University Level & Vidharbha Level for consecutive three years.
    *Played Swimming & Marshal-Art at state level.
    *Member of ISTE &Institution of Engineers.

Current Job Profile:-

*Selected in Ideal Road Developers Pvt.Ltd Mumbai as Jr,Engg. through college campus interview.
    *Selected in Mahindra & Mahindra Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai in Civil Engg. Dept. and currently working with them.

Place :- Amravati ________________

(Signature)
  15. RESUME
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    RAKESH RANJAN PRABHAT
    B.E (COMPUTER SCIENCE &ENGINEERING.)
    TEXTILE & ENGINEERING INSTITUTE D.K.T.E HOSTEL
    ROOM NO.206, RAJWADA
    ICHALKARANJI-416115
    KOLHAPUR, MAHARASHTRA
    MOBILE NO.:+919422421546
    E-mail : rakshranjanprabhat@gmail.com
    rakesh_ranjan_prabhat@indiatimes.com

Objective:
    To seek opportunity that will lead to my personal development and give me the chance to prove myself in adding value to the prosperity of the company. Intend to build a career with co-operate of hi-tech environment with committed and dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. Willing to work as a key player in challenging and creative environment.

Academic profile:

Degree: B.E.(Computer Science and Engineering)
    College: D.K.T.E.’s Textile & Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji

Year
    Year of passing Board/University Marks (%)
    B.E.(part1)
    T.E. 2005-06
    2004-05 Shivaji University
    Shivaji University 74%
    68%
    S.E. 2003-04 Shivaji University 59%
    F.E. 2002-03 Shivaji University 62%
    H.S.C. 2001 CBSE 62%
    S.S.C. 1999 CBSE 82%

Area of Interest:

Operating System,Programming

Project Undertaken:
    FINAL YEAR PROJECT:

Project Name :”Improving Application Security Using Sandboxing”
    Place : TEI, Ichalkaranji.
    Abstract: In today’s computing environment, many users run applications that are vulnerable to malicious attacks through the internet. Our project aims to add a layer of protection between an exploited program and the computer.
    A technique known as “sandboxing” is used to restrict the actions of a program. We focused our efforts on implementing a sandboxing scheme for the Windows operating system.
    First a normal behavior of application is frameworked and then that profile is enforced at run time of application. A typical profile contains names of system calls that the program makes. Enforcing the profile consists of taking a given system call that a program has made and comparing it to a list of allowances in the profile.
    Programming Language: VC++
    Platform: Windows

Mini Project :
    Topic: Inventory System
    Place: TEI, Ichalkaranji.
    Abstract: : Today’s world is facing a problem of maintaining the vast amount of data so we need to utilize the systems through some means or software so that data could be arranged in sequential manner to get the required knowledge appropriately. Determine the weekly demand and check if sufficient inventory is on hand to meet this demand. If not, the number of lost sales is the demand minus the current inventory. Subtract the current inventory level from the inventory position, set current inventory to zero, and compute the lost sales cost. If sufficient inventory is available, satisfy all demand from stock and reduce both the inventory level and inventory position by the amount of demand.
    The next step is to check if the inventory position is at or below the reorder point. If so, place an order for Q units and compute the order cost. The inventory position increases by Q, but the inventory level remains the same. Schedule a receipt of Q units to arrive after the lead-time. Finally, compute the holding cost based on the inventory level at the end of the week (after demand is satisfied) and the total cost.
    Programming Language: VB
    Platform: Windows

Seminar Delivered:
    Topic: Enhanced Data Rates For Global Evolution
    EDGE (or Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution) is a 3G technology that delivers broadband-like data speeds to mobile devices. It allows consumers to connect to the Internet and send and receive data, including digital images, web pages and photographs, three times faster than possible with an ordinary GSM/GPRS network. EDGE enables GSM operators to offer higher-speed mobile-data access, serve more mobile-data customers, and free up GSM network capacity to accommodate additional voice traffic

Skill Set:
    • Programming Languages
    C, C++, java, VC++,VB, Assembly Language
    Microprocessors (8085/86/386 )
    Training:
    Certification Course in ASP DOT.NET from Sangli

Academic Achievements:
     1st position in National Paper Presentation held at Walchand College of Engg. Sangli on topic Mobile Computing in EXPERT GROUP.
     1st in Technical Quiz Contest held at T.E.I, Ichalkaranji
     Secured 2nd position in National Level Paper Presentation held at M.I.T Aurangabad on topic Human Computer Interaction.
     Presented Paper on “Wireless Network Security” in Quest 2k6 at COEP ,Satara.
     Participated in “SPIDER INSTINCT” in VISION 2k6 held at Walchand college of Engg.
     Seminar on EDGE Technology at TEI, Ichalkaranji
     Presented paper on Data Mining &Warehousing in ‘ETA-2005 National Conference’.
     Presented paper on HCI in ‘Techno millennium 2005’
     Participated in various Software Contest at TEI, Ichalkaranji.
     Attended a workshop on Linux Security & Network Security at Kolhapur.
     Attended Seminars organized by various colleges.

Extra –curricular Activities:
     Coordinator of Tech-Carnival (a National level P.P) at TEI, Ichalkaranji.
     Participated in number of G.D and Debate held at TEI,Ichalkaranji
     Actively Participation in the Socials and Sports related activities.
     Active Member of Social Activities at School level.

Aspiration For Career
     Exposure to business excellence and evolving technologies
     Being at forefront of e-revolution
     Careers across business and technology areas
     World class training and to learn continuously
     An open-door, energetic environment with world class infrastructure

Personal Details:
    Name : Rakesh Ranjan Prabhat
    Father’s Name : Shri. R.P.Poddar (Civil Engg.)

Address : C/o Shri Sunil Kumar Poddar
    Reena Niwas, Saket Nagar, Hinoo
    Ranchi, Jharkhand-834002
    Date of Birth : 14 July, 1984.
    Nationality : Indian
    Marital Status : Unmarried
    Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi (Understand).
    Hobbies : Web Browsing, Visiting Tourist Places, Listening Music (Indian), working out yoga, Reading Magazine, Newspaper .

Declaration:
    I consider myself familiar with Information Technology Aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
    I here by declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowledge.

Place: Ichalkaranji RAKESH RANJAN PRABHAT
  16. Megha Baldi

Megha Baldi Guest

RESUME
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Megha N. Baldi
    C\o NatwarLal Baldi
    B.J.P Market
    B.1/4 Near Vardhaman Chowk
    Ichalkaranji
    Ph. No.: +919823861102, 02302435255
    E-mail- meghabaldi@yahoo.com

Objective:
    To get myself known to the world with my technical ability along with my personal moral value. A desire to have a rewarding & challenging job in software industry that shall satisfy my creative urge & help me to grow as well as explore my latent talent & skills.
    Academic profile:

Degree: B.E.-Computer Science and Engineering
    College: D.K.T.E.’s Textile & Engineering Institute, Ichalkaranji

Year Year of passing Board/University Marks (%)
    B.E 2006 Shivaji University 73.79%
    T.E. 2005 Shivaji University 65.93%
    S.E. 2004 Shivaji University 57.47%
    F.E. 2003 Shivaji University 52%
    H.S.C. 2002 Maharashtra 64%
    S.S.C. 2000 Maharashtra 65%

Project Undertaken:
    FINAL YEAR PROJECT:

Project Name : “Self-adaptive quality improvement algorithm “

• Goals-Provide best image processing system without human intervention that is it will be self-adaptive
    • Current System allow digital enhancement of images they provide all the basic image processing algorithm for image enhancements but they need human interventions
    • Build system which will use image processing capable enough to enhance image
    • Applications in medical and digital sector

Language : VC++.

Platform : Windows 98 / XP.
    Seminar Delivered:

Title : Anti-spam
    Abstract : Blocking of bulk mails that are as garbage to the users .To avoid the mails which are not essentials.Anti-spam is the software system to block these garbage mails

Skill Set:
     Programming Languages
    C, C++, java, VC++, Assembly Language of
    Microprocessors (8085/86/386 ),ASP

Achievements/Extra –curricular Activities:
     Active member of Rotract Club of DKTE from year 2004
     Best ARTIST Award in D.K.T.E Art Exhibition
     Member of CISA (Computer –IT Student Association)
     Participated in Software Contest at the D.K.T.E College.
     Participated in Quiz contest held at, T.E.I. Ichalkaranji
     Certified course in Fashion designing and Interior designing

Personal Details:
    Name:
    Megha N. Baldi

Address: C\o NatwarLal Baldi
    B.J.P Market
    B.1/4 Near Vardhaman Chowk
    Ichalkaranji-416115
    District-Kolhapur
    Telephone: +919823861102, 02302435255
    Email: meghabaldi@yahoo.com

Date of Birth: 14th Jan 1984
    Marital Status: Unmarried
    Sex: Female
    Nationality: Indian
    Languages Known: English, Hindi, Marathi
    Interests: Sketching, Painting,Listening music, Gardening

Declaration:
    I consider myself familiar with Information Technology Aspects. I am also confident of my ability to work in a team as well as an individual.
    I here by declare that the information furnished above is true to best of my knowledge.

(Megha N. Baldi)
  17. smita

smita Guest

Resume

Ms.Smita Dinkar Patil
    Branch: Computer Sci. & Engg.
    E-Mail : ssmmita2@yahoo.co.in
    Home Phone: (022)27667690
    Cell Phone : 09422384865

Objective :

•Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the software
    industry that offers exciting and interesting career paths to develop the
    career.

Educational Qualification

B.E. Shivaji University 2006 63.86
    T.E. Shivaji University 2005 59.86
    S.E. Shivaji University 2004 56.00
    Diploma in comp. Technology( Maharashtra State Board/2003) :61.76
    S.S.C.( Maharashtra State Board/2000) :81.33

Computer Skills :

Operating Systems : UNIX, WINDOWS(98/2000/XP), DOS
    Programming Languages : Advanced Java (JSP,Java Beans) ,C, C++,
    JAVA ,HTML, VC++,
    ASSEMBLY LANGUAGES 85/86,80386

Databases : MS Access, DBASE ||| plus.

Project details(Degree)

Title : Central Monitoring & Controlling System
    Area : Security system development
    Languages : Visual c++ ,MFC
    Database : MS Access

Project Details:
    Objective:

“Central Monitoring & Controlling System” primarily serves following
    scenarios:

• Monitoring system can capture any event and display these events to the authorities for taking appropriate actions (Using Web Camera).

• Incorporates methods, which allows the clients to View the events from any location and will allow server to share & access desktop of all the machines in the network using IP address of the machine.

Benefits:

• Work as security system in the organization:-As we monitor and record all the events we can keep track of unauthorized person entering in the restricted areas which will maintain security of the place.
    • Recording of critical events:-As we record all these events it is possible to detect these events by re-inspecting it at latter time.
    • Tracking of Malfunctions going on in the process:-Due to the carelessness of the employees there is possibility of malfunctioning in the process. Our system will help to detect this malfunctioning by monitoring location as well as desktop of the employees.

Mini Project details & seminars:

T.E. mini Project :

Online Telephone Directory (JAVA(database connectivity-jdbc))

B.E. mini Project :
    Internet Hours System (JAVA(database connectivity-jdbc),Web tool)

Seminar :
    Presented Seminar on “.Net Technology “(Single platform for multiple
    languages) in TE.

Project details(Diploma)
    Title : Greeting Arcade
    Languages : ‘C’

Project Details:
    Objective:

• It is application software which helps the user to create greeting cards & personalize it to present it to someone.

• Almost all major occasions are covered in the menu of the s/w thus greeting can be created with user choice.

Personal Information :

Date Of Birth : 21st july 1984.
    Marital Status : Single
    Languages Known : English, Hindi, Marathi
    Email Address : Ssmmita2@yahoo.co.in
    Personal Contact No. : 09422384865
    Residential Contact No : 022-27667690
    Permanent Address : C-209, “Abhilasha”Society,Sector 9A, Vashi,
    Navi Mumbai 400703
    College Name(Degree) : Karmveer Bhaurao Patil College of Engineering
    And Poly.satara
    College Name(Diploma): Bharti Vidyapeeth Institute of Technology,CBD
    (Belapur)

Achievements & Awards

Academic Achievements:
    • Passed with distinction in exam conducted by Mumbai university(SSC).
    • Participated in all Nava hind Vidyapeeth exams held at Shivaji Vidyalay,Dadar & have passed all the Exams with first class & Distinction.(Subjects : English,Marathi,MathsSanskrit,Science,GK)
    • Presented paper on ‘Real-time networks & multimedia’ in Quest-05 held at K.B.P college of engineering. (National level paper presentation competition).

Extra curricular activities & Workshops

• Worked as a volunteer in cultural activities for the year 2004-2005 (Member of main function hall Committee & Day Hungama Committee.
    • Worked as a volunteer in the organizing team for Quest-05 Reception & registration committee (National level paper presentation competition).
    • “First Prize” in the entertainment section of Quest-05 (National level paper presentation competition).
    • “Best Ladies Representation” Award by Computer Science & Engg. Student’s Association for the year 2005-06
    • “Best Organizer” Award by Computer Science & Engg. Student’s Association for the year 2005-06
    • “Miss Popular” Award by Computer Science & Engg. Student’s Association for the year 2005-06
    • Worked as a volunteer in the organizing team for Quest-06 Facility providing committee (National level paper presentation competition).
    • Active Participation in organizing “Woman’s Day” 2005-06 at K.B.P. college of engg. & poly.
    • “Second Prize” in the Traditional day Annual function year 2005-2006.

Workshops:

• Attended workshop on “.NET Technology” organized by K.B.P. college of engg. Satara.

I hereby declare that above written particulars are true to the best of my knowledge.
    Ms. Smita Dinkar Patil
  18. Sumit Kumar

Sumit Kumar Guest

Resume/MCA,BCA,Honours Dip in Web Centric Computing(NIIT)

:idea:
    Sir/Madam,

Being given to understand by your advertisement,
    that you have opportunities for freshers in your esteemed organisation.

This is "Sumit Kumar" presently just finished my MCA from Galgotia's College of Engg.& Tech(GCET),Greater Noida which is affiliated to Uttar Pradesh Tech. University(UPTU),Lucknow and in response to the aforementioned advertisment as I posses the requisite qualification and wish to offer my candidature for the same.

If you favour me with an appointment and in case you select me,I shall do my best to work to the entire satisfaction of my superior.

And I am sure that I will prove an asset for your esteemed organisation.

Yours faithfully
    Sumit Kumar.

SUMIT KUMAR

Home:s/o Mr. Anil Kr. Chaurasia,Rajmahal,Jharkhand,816108.
    Local :c/o Mr. R. K. Mandal,J-3/23,Khirki Ext,Malviya Nagar,
    New Delhi,India. Age: 24
    Home Phone: 06426228082
    Cell Phone: 09868706371
    E-Mail: sumit_chaurasia6@rediffmail.com

RESUME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Objective

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To work in an atmosphere that helps me grow both technically and personally.
    To be engaged in projects of analysis, design and development of applications
    and acquaints me with new technologies.

Project History

1) CMC Limited, India, Delhi December 2005 - May 2006

Project Entitled "E-Banking"
    Technologies used ASP.NET,C#,MS-SQL Server.
    Team Size : 6
    Description :
    Online updating of customer details. Online shopping of items, tickets, charity and paying of bills. Customer can complaint and contact us online about the different features being posted online. A 24 hrs calling service has been provided which the customers can use to contact the customer service. Online downloading of different forms for issuing ATM cards, applying for different kinds of loan, opening different kinds of accounts, bonds and insurance,online fund transfer.

2) GCET, India, Greater Noida October 2005 - December 2005

Project Entitled "Resource Finder"
    Technologies used ASP.Net,C#,MS-SQL Server
    Team Size:4
    Description:
    The project is meant for keeping the resume of final year student of G.C.E.T, Greater Noida & G.I.M.T, Greater Noida.These details were for the catagories searching of students according to the need of various companies coming to college for campus recruitment.

3) ABC, India, Patna February 2003 - April 2003

Project Entitled "Theatre Information System"
    Technologies used C++,C
    Team Size:2
    Description:
    This project deals with fully computerization of theatre system like ticket booking, employee details, theatre management, etc. This project gives facility to user or customer to book computerised ticket of movies. It gives facility to employee and owner to store and retrieve employee details. And it also gives facility to administrator to manage theatre system.

Educational Profile

Galgotia's College of Engg. & Tech,Greater Noida, M.C.A., June 2006
    MCA from Uttar Pradesh Technical University,
    Lucknow.

Arcade Business College,Patna, B.C.A., June 2003
    BCA from Magadh University,
    Bodh Gaya.

NIIT, HWC Diploma, August 2002
    1 Year Honours Diploma in Web Centric Computing from NIIT.

Sahibganj College,Sahibganj, Intermediate, August 1999

J.K. High School,Rajmahal, High School, August 1997

Technical Expertise

C & C++ with CGI Scripting & MySQL
    C in Dos Platform
    C in Linux Platform
    C++ in Dos Platform
    C++ in Linux Platform
    C#
    Core Java

ASP.Net with C#
    HTML

Linux Administration
    Linux Internals
    Unix Fundamentals

Database Design using MS-SQL Server
    Database Design using MySQL
    Database Design using Oracle

Special Mention

Participated in Software Contest, September 2004
    Participated in Kriti Software Contest held in Ishan College of Managment & Technology,
    Greater Noida.

Participated in Software Exhibition, May 2003
    Participated in Software Exhibition held in Arcade Business College,
    Patna.

Certifications

Certificate for Industrial Training from CMC Ltd.,New Delhi in the project "E-Banking", May 2006
    Industrial Training from CMC Ltd.,New Delhi in the Project "E-Banking".

Certificate of Participation in Kriti Software Contest, September 2004
    Kriti Software Contest held in Ishan College of Managment & Technology,
    Greater Noida.

Certificate of Participation in Software Exhibition , May 2003
    Software Exhibition held in Arcade Business College,
    Patna.