Food Technologist @ Sakorkar Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.

Discussion in 'Experienced Technical Jobs' started by naren, Sep 13, 2011.

1. Food Technologist FMCG Food
    Sakorkar Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.

Experience: 4 - 7 Years
    Compensation: Best as per industry
    Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required,B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Chemical
    PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required

Industry Type: FMCG/Foods/Beverage
    Role: QA/QC Exec.
    Functional Area: Production, Maintenance, Quality

Job Description

PRODUCTION OF VARIOUS FMCG FOOD PRODUCTS, TESTING AND LAB ANALYSIS, TOTAL QUALITY CONTROL AND PLANNING , FOLLOWING QUALITY NORMS, SYSTEM AND PROCESS ANALYSIS ,IMPLEMENTING HACCP/ISO22000.

Keywords: Food Technologist, QA
    Desired Candidate Profile

PRODUCTION OF VARIOUS FOOD PRODUCTS,

TESTING AND LAB ANALYSIS,

TOTAL QUALITY CONTROL AND PLANNING ,

FOLLOWING QUALITY NORMS,SYSTEM AND PROCESS ANALYSIS ,IMPLEMENTING HACCP/ISO22000.

Dip/BE/Chemical & Food technologists having 3+yrs exp

in a FMCG Food firm with strong exposure in research Lab only need

to apply.

Company Profile
    Sakorkar Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. is a FMCG organization, equipped with modern facilities, specialized equipment, and a team of highly skilled and devoted professionals trained with the latest technological advancements. The company was established on December ,2008 . Company has incorporated all the latest technology machines so that our products can retain its taste and freshness for a longer time period. Thus maintaining the highest standards of hygiene and freshness and caring towards environment.
    Our Plant is ISO 9001 : 2008 and 22000:2005( Food and Safety) certified .
    HACCP (Hazard analysis and critical control point) is also covered.
    Sakorkar Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. has the license of FDA ( Food And Drug Association).

Contact Details
    Company Name: Sakorkar Enterprises Pvt. Ltd.
    Executive Name: Ms. Shivani
    Email Address: hr@sakorkargroup.com
    Telephone: 8390902157
  2. Dear Hiring manager,

I am writing to put myself forward for the role of Food quality control. . As you can see from my CV, I have many skills pertinent to this role gained from 6.5 years as a successful Food Technologist and Hygienist.

I have and believe to be highly relevant to this job and your company/include:

[Excellent Food technologist/HACCP awareness/Production planning/analytic thinking/Great IT skills and food related videographer and editor/ability to motivate/troubleshooting and staying calm and active under pressure].

During my career as a production supervisor I have had many successes, such as [Highest production in canning of mango pulp in Allana and sons/selected for food safety course from my previous companydandy co ltd in DOHA QATAR/ implemented systems that saved the food products.Additionally, I have undertaken HACCP, Food safety, spices processing, and MS office courseand believe my unique blend of skills can offer a great deal.

For more details please find my attached resume.

I am confident that I possess the attributes you’re looking for and that my experiences gained in food industry would provide invaluable insight and capability to your catering services I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in person.

Yours sincerely,Syed sharekh shahabuddin+91-7276073898

Attached Files: