Factum Design & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.

Discussion in 'Technical Jobs' started by Guest, May 22, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Design Engineer- Automotive Production Systems
    Factum Design & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.

Experience:0 - 2 Years Location:Chennai, Delhi/NCREducation:UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Automobile, Mechanical PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required,M.Tech - Any Specialization, AutomobileIndustry Type:Auto/Auto AncillaryFunctional Area:Engineering Design, R&D

Job Description
    Factum Design & Engineering Services is looking for Design Engineers for Production Systems Department.

Factum Design and Engineering offers the pleasant and conducive working atmosphere for its employees to become highly motivated team players. Factum offers enormous opportunity to its employees to become experienced and gain expertise and exposure not only in India but also at our other office locations in Germany and upcoming locations in USA and other western countries. Every single employee bears the responsibility to secure highest levels of efficiency in their domains and we support their endeavors by providing enough opportunities, challenges and proper guidance.
    Desired Candidate Profile
    Mechanical, Automotive and Industrial Engineers.
    Bright Fresh Engineers can also apply for Trainee Positions
    Company Profile
    Automotive, Aerospace Design & Engineering
    Contact Details
    Company Name:Factum Design & Engineering Services Pvt. Ltd.
    Executive Name:Mr. Pawan
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Automotive Designer and Engineer

Hello,
    I am an automotive design graduate and I am actively seeking work in this area. I would like to apply for this position could you please email me the contact details to send my resume
    Regards
    Gnana Singh
    Email: gnanasinghamirtharaj@yahoo.co.in
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

i am a B.E mechanical engineer with knowledge of Catia V5, UG ,PRO-E & Solidworks 2005. Please email me your contact details on the following email address :- anilisaac2002@yahoo.com . You can also contact me at 9822984397

Regards

Anil Isaac