EVEREST SPICES, require Sr. Executive-PPC @ Mumbai

Discussion in 'Experienced Technical Jobs' started by Guest, May 14, 2011.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Sr. Executive-PPC
    1 Opening(s)
    EVEREST SPICES

Experience: 2 - 7 Years
    Compensation: Rupees 2,00,000 - 4,00,000
    Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization,Graduation Not Required
    PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization,Post Graduation Not Required

Desired Candidate Profile

Lead and manage safety, quality, delivery, productivity and cost improvements through effective cross functional management,

• Process improvement, effectiveness triggered through process audits and Transactional Process Improvements,

• .Increase manufacturing productivity and efficiency,

• • Quality culture deployment down the line,

• Plan and assign jobs to workmen and follow up with minimum response time for job execution. Decide upon required safety measures for job execution. Provide updated status of all the jobs to Lead Engineer for appropriate follow up

Job Description

• Effective production planning and controlling.

• Ensuring OTIF of packing material and Raw material.

• Coordination between and suppliers and production team to ensure smooth operation and work towards productivity improvement,

• Ensure Zero down time in production due to unavailability of RM and PM

• To ensure the carrying out of preventive maintenance for all utilities and process machines.

• Be responsible for production scheduling and inventory management.

• Ensure team members of the department are following all the system.

• Ensure the departmental people are following all Personal hygiene system.

Keywords: PPC systems,effective production scheduling
    Company Profile
    Everest is the Brand owned by S Narendrakumar @co. for more than 45 years, Everest is the largest selling brand in India and producer of Ground and blended spices. Everest has shaped the preference for branded spice in a country where home-made blends were the norm since time immemorial. It is estimated that over 20 million households regularly use Everest spices that are available in around 400,000 outlets in more than 1000 towns across India .Everest spices are also available in the USA, Middle East, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, East Africa, and in many other countries, where non resident Indians trust Everest to provide them the authentic taste of home. Over the years, Everest Masala has won many a prestigious award including Super brand (thrice in succession in 2003-04, 2006-07 and 2009-10) and Consumer Reaction Award (twice in a row, in 2004 and 2005) and others.
    Perhaps no other Indian spice brand holds the unique distinction of being the largest-selling and the most preferred brand on a continued basis

Contact Details
    Company Name: EVEREST SPICES
    Executive Name: Satish kumar
    Address: EVEREST SPICES
    EVEREST 4/b
    LBS MARG
    VIKHROLI W
    NAVI MUMBAI,Maharashtra,India 400710
    Telephone: 91-22-40998800
  2. Dear Hiring manager,

I am writing to put myself forward for the role of Food services nutritionist as advertised on waytogulf.com. As you can see from my CV, I have many skills pertinent to this role gained from 6.5 years as a successful Food Technologist and Hygienist.

currently working with spices industry.
    I wish to move intothis position, the skills that I have and believe to be highly relevant to this job and your company/include:

[Excellent Food technologist/HACCP awareness/Production planning/analytic thinking/Great IT skills and food related videographer and editor/ability to motivate/troubleshooting and staying calm and active under pressure].

During my career as a production supervisor I have had many successes, such as [Highest production in canning of mango pulp in Allana and sons/selected for food safety course from my previous companydandy co ltd in DOHA QATAR/ implemented systems that saved the food products.Additionally, I have undertaken HACCP, Food safety, spices processing, and MS office courseand believe my unique blend of skills can offer a great deal.

For more details please find my attached resume.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss my application in person.

Yours sincerely,Syed sharekh shahabuddin+91-7276073898

Attached Files: