Evaluate my profile for MBA

Discussion in 'Foreign MBA degree / GMAT discussion' started by Guest, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

GMAT Score: 680
    Toefl: 102
    Work exp: 2 years as a software engineer in a IT company

Want to do General MBA from U.S in fall 2010.

Academics:
    Graduate (Electronics and communication)
    Percentage:62%

Extra Activities:
    In College
    -Executive Member of Cultural Comittee of college in 2nd year and Co-convenor in 3rd year.
    - Participated and also choreographed dance for inter college competitions.
    -Co-convenor of cultural activities in College fest in 2006.
    -Was Organising Secretry of University fest in 2007.
    -Organized, Convened and won sports competitions of Football, Athletics in
    college.
    -Donated blood twice during college.
    -organised of college trip to Goa in Dec-2005
    Apart From College:
    -Have played Badminton at state level under 17 competition.
    -Have learnt Salsa Dance for 1.5 years..
    -Have done first two levels of french at Alliance Fransaise and have also cleared
    DELF1 certification of French Embassy.
    -Have cleared certifications in Financial Market (Beginners Module) and Equity
    Market Module from NCFM at National Stock Exchange of India.
    -Volunteered for Summer Camp in Aashayein Foundation to help under-
    privileged children for 2.5 months.
    -Have done certification of SUN JAVA 5.0 Edition.
    -Have done Personality development course from Tuff Trac International in 2004
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

You can defiantly do MBA its perfect.You had a very good profile,and eligible for MBA as well.If you don't mind then I want to know that why you want to do MBA I think you should go for M.E. you can have a wonderful career in ME., but if you want to do MBA then you can do it defiantly.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

If you are looking for MBA Internationally then few thing you need to keep in mind all the top MBA schools will ask for graduate degree along with minimum 3 yrs. of work experience rather managerial work experience, along with good GMAT score not less than 650.... Plus English proficiency tests either TOEFL/IELTS. Also all the top Business schools are expensive.... so you can analyze your academic records couple with requisite tests & budget, based on these parameters you can choose your pick. Other differential is duration of course like in UK/Ireland & few other schools MBA are for one year only, so one can save both time & money