Elan Emerging Technologies (EETPL)

Discussion in 'Experienced Technical Jobs' started by Guest, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Elan Emerging Technologies Pvt Ltd Recruits iPhone Developer Jr./Sr.

Experience : 0 - 5 Years
    Education : UG - B.Sc - Computers, Electronics,B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication,BCA - Computers,Diploma - Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, PG - M.Sc - Computers, Electronics,M.Tech - Computers, Electronics/Telecomunication,MCA - Computers

Job Description :
    - Knowledge of iPhone/Mobile Application
    -Strong knowledge in C, C++,Objective-C
    -Good knowledge in SQLite,COCOA, COCOA Touch,Coca Framework, XML/JSON Parsing, Memory Management
    -Expert in building robust/fast iPhone applications, experience of caching, good architecture etc

Desired Candidate Profile :
    -Expert in implementing Animation,Games & web services / XML
    -Excellent Communication.
    - Experience using Mac development environment
    - Good Objective C experience.
    -Willing to work on iPhone Technology can apply

Company Profile :
    An ISO 9001:2008 certified company having offices in AHMEDABAD. We offer a wide range of services to a diverse clientele. We are expert in
    • Software Development
    • Quality Assurance
    • Technical Support
    • Documentation
    • Web, Graphics and UI design
    • Marketing
    Our domain expertise spans across several industry verticals such as Health-care, Entertainment, Recreation, Retail, Security, CRM, Transportation, Packaging and Utilities. Our thorough understanding of various domains enables us to provide ingenious and efficient software solutions for businesses.

Resume at careers@elantechnologies.com
    Please mention your experience in Subject Line

Email Address : careers@elantechnologies.com
    Telephone : 079-026762385
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Elan Emerging Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad

Elan Emerging Technologies PVT Ltd. (EETPL) As An Offshore Software Development & PHP Web Development Company in India We Provide iphone app development,outsource iphone development, iPhone Native Application,iPhone Native Application development,Microsoft Technologies Development,Facebook Development,apple technologies, BlackBerry Entertainment Application Development,facebook application development,apple development center,iPhone Web Application Development,B2B B2C Ecommerce Application,Ajax Application Development Services,EMR Software Development to USA, UK, Netherlands, Germany etc. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :idea:
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Elan Emerging technologies Pvt. Ltd. Ahmedabad (EETPL)

Hey I am Ex-Employee of Elan technologies, I left the company due to some personal reasons, but I can assure every fresher and other people that this will be the best company to start your career with. Management here is quite impressive working with them was my great pleasure, on one side being good to their employees they also are sincere and committed towards their clients and as to meet up their expectations on time they have formed a great working team, I seriously want to thank Elan technologies for my current status and Earnings.
    Best of luck to them. :D :D :p :p
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Elan Emerging Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

i have to Join the Elan Emerging Technologies i have the experience of 3 Years in the field of development and as i have heard a lot about this company and i am very keen to join you all

Please let me know the details.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

How to apply

Directly Contact to them with your Resume on their Email ID that is carrers@elantechnologies.com and they will get back to you if you seem to fit in their requirments.
    Best of luck