Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology, Admission to Master of Engineering ME

Discussion in 'Mechanical Students' started by krishna, Jun 26, 2013.

1. krishna

krishna Banned

Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology (DCRUSTM), Murthal
    AICTE
    Murthal
    Sonepat
    Haryana
    Phone-No: 0130-2484007-10
    Fax: 0130-2484004
    Email: info@dcrustm.ac.in

Course Name:
    Master of Engineering ME
    Course Description:
    Master of Engineering (ME)
    Fee:
    Eligibility:
    Minimum Academic Qualification for B.E./B.Tech.:
    Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognised Board/University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects:
    (a) Chemistry
    (b) Bio-Technology
    (c) Computer Science
    (d) Biology
    For admission to B.E./B. Tech. Bio-Technology, the candidates should be a pass in 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics or Biology as compulsory subjects along with any one of the following subjects:
    (a) Chemistry
    (b) Bio-Tech.
    (c) Computer Science

How To Apply:
    The university prospectus containing application form and other details is available at reception cum enquire office (Administrative block) on payment of Rs. 600/- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates of Haryana) Application form and other details are also available on the university website www.dcrustm.ac.in. Such candidates who download the application from must attach a bank Draft of Rs. 650/- (Rs. 150/- in case of SC/BC candidates of Haryana) in favour of Registrar of the university payable at SBI, Sonepat.

Extended date for for submission of application form: 05th July 2013