Bebo Technologies Pvt Lt

Discussion in 'Management Jobs' started by rajesh-, Oct 28, 2006.

1. rajesh-

rajesh- Guest

Position Vacant: Management Trainee-HR

Bebo Technologies Pvt Ltd.

Company Profile: BeBoTechnologies is a partner of QASource, Inc. USA. The offshore center of the company is located at Chandigarh. BEBO stands for Be Extension Be Offshore. Bebo has been accredited as Microsoft Certified Partner MCP and ISO 9001:2000 compliant.

Job Description Recruitments.
    Screening and short listing of resumes.
    Taking 1st round of interview over telephone.
    Scheduling and follow up of the interviews with leads.

Desired Profile : MBA in HR.
    Excellent communication skills.
    Excellent people handling skills.
    Should be a go getter.

Maximum Experience 1 years

Industry Type Software Services

Functional Area HR / Administration / IR

Compensation Local candidates would be given preference

Education UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization;BCA - Computers
    PG - MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations

Keywords HR, Human Resource, IR.

Reference HR_OCT

Contact Information

Name Swati Nakai

Email chdjobs@qasource.com

Telephone 91-0172-5088600

Website http://www.bebotechnologies.com

Address : Bebo Technologies Pvt Ltd
    SCO 156-157
    4th Floor
    Sector 34-A
    Chandigarh - U.T ,INDIA 160022
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

cheating or training at bebo technology chandigarh

cheating or training at bebo technology chandigarh

I have suffered a lot while undergoing training, on one hand we paid 20,000 to get training, instead of training us they use us to deliver their offshore projects and train nothing, if you protest they run away with your money and dont even give certificates.

Any sane person will never go for training at bebo technologies chandigarh. owners like Rajeev Rai and Sumit Jaitly either are asleep or are part of this unfair practice
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

training at BTES

I am a student of BTES. I have got very good training and faculty is very co-operative they are fully dedicated. I have gained personality development course (free of cost) with my java training due to which i am able to pursue me carrier in java with confidence.

In BTES we were getting training on soft skills as well which was an added advantage for us.

And saloni said that they will run away with money let me ask u that company is still there come and see its there and about certificate i have got certificate on complete ion of my training. Moreover we developed the project and when ever we faced problem or were not able to understand our trainer helped us with full dedication.

On whole i am have got a lot of experience and very good training i will recommend my friends to join BTES.