Manage information desk operations
Ensure proper floor management
- Oversee agencies activities e.g cleaning, etc
Ensure timely MIS and reporting
- Prepare Daily Manager on duty reports
- Maintain complaints and queries register
- Prepare up to date footfall records, parking records, etc
Ensure appropriate vendor management
- Monitor day to day tasks performed by agencies
- Resolve issues raised by agencies on a day to day basis
Manage the inventory of consumables
- Conduct stock taking of consumables
- Flag off consumables requirement as per minimum required levels
- Track issue of consumables
Train & brief outsourced agencies & staff
Ensure delightful customer interaction at all touch points
- Monitor customer interaction by staff at all touch points
- Ensure upkeep of all facilities
- Ensure compliance with starting time, etc.
- Ensure grooming standards are met by the mall staff and promoters
Ensure Safety compliance on each floor
Salary: INR 1,75,000 - 2,00,000 P.A
Industry: Retail, Wholesale
Functional Area: ITES/BPO/KPO, Customer Service, Ops.
Role Category: Other
Keyskills: Fresher, Hotel Management, Customer Relations, CRE
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required, BHM) OR (PG - Post Graduation Not Required)
Degree in Hotel Management manadatory
Excellent Communication Skills
Good People Management Skills
Spread across 7 lakh square feet, the Oberoi Mall is a unique one- stop destination for shopping, dining and entertainment. It offers the upmarket shopper over 500 exclusive brands under one roof, easily making it the destination of choice for stylish consumers. Its anchor tenants include Central - with their first store in Mumbai, Lifestyle with the largest Home Centre outlet and the PVR Cinemas.
With its swanky interiors and state-of-the-art sound & projection system, the six-screen 1,800-seat capacity PVR multiplex delivers the finest cinema experience.
Housed in an attractive full glass façade, the Oberoi Mall is meticulously planned with excellent design aesthetics to create an elegant and luxurious environment for a high quality shopping experience. Its 100-meter long atrium allows for uninterrupted view of every store in the mall and serves as a venue for large events, promotions, live shows and other activities.
Cultural events, promotions, live musical shows, children’s events, and art & craft fairs feature regularly in the mall’s calendar. Oberoi Mall is decked up distinctly at the onset of every festival. Colourful kiosks, buntings and decorations usher in the festive cheer. There are special events and attractive offers to add to the grand celebrations.
The mall also boasts of an expansive double-basement 1000-car capacity Car Park with advanced mechanized security- one of the largest parking lots in Mumbai.
With the Oberoi Mall, Oberoi Realty sets a benchmark in Mumbai’s retail landscape… a world-class retail and entertainment complex with the most stylish global brands on offer in a cool, plush and elegant ambience.
View Contact Details