123 Eng

Engineering the engineers™


Latest Jobs   Forum Map

 


Home

Source Codes

Engineering Colleges

BE Students

Training  Reports (updated)

Seminar Reports (updated

Placement Papers (updated)

Forums

   Computer Science / IT

   Electronics

   Electrical

   Mechanical

   Chemical

   Civil

   CAT / MBA

   GMAT / Foreign MBA

Latest Jobs

Engineering Jobs / Technical Jobs

Management Jobs

Sitemap

About-Us

Terms of use

 
   
 
 

Nagaji Institute of Technology & Management

Thakur Baba campus, Jhansi Road, Sitholi, Gwalior, India -474001
Gwalior-Madhya Pradesh
Phone : +91-751-2328146
Website : http://www.nitmindia.org

  Categories: Engineering, B.C.A, Others
 
  Four Year's Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) Degree Programs are offered with intake of 60 students in each branch. Government of Madhya Pradesh has restricted the entake as per following norms. 80% of the sanctioned seats are reserved for students with M.P. domicile. Remaining 20% seats are open to student with all india domicile. 5% of total seats out of M.P. seats are reserved as Management seats and out of which one third are for N.R.I. students.  

   

  University

: Other Universities

  Courses

: Engg.,B.C.A ,Others

  Course description

: B.E. 1.Computer Science and Engineering 2.Electronics and Communication Engineering 3.Information Technology 4.Electrical Engineering

 

 

Contribute content or training reports / feedback / Comments
Practical Training reports  /   Job Placement Papers
All rights reserved copyright 123ENG